Acm LuminiqueRMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned.

Christine Peterson1966 Apr 28, 2013

I received products through a free offer now I have a payment of $ 69.95 on my visa.

Jocelyne St Amour May 03, 2013

I'm writing you regarding the ACM Luminique. I buy things on free sample in Canada. I usually just pay the shipment price, which varies from $1.99 to $9.99 (which this price is very rare) everything else is mostly $5.99. I came to view my Visa, and noticed that you have charged the shipment price of $5.99. and figured that was it. Everything that I ever bought (which is many), when it comes in, I don't have to pay nothing because I already paid.
    Well let me tell you!!! Today is May 3rd, my husband came home and showed me that I had a parcel for a bit over $27.00. After he left, I decided to look at my Visa account only to find that YOU have charged me $147.17. I want to know what the HELL is going on. It showed that there was only a shipment, which I paid when I ordered it. I buy all my samples on FeedsBlitz.. I will make sure that they make sure to take off your add, because I see that there is many more that has complained against you. I would like my money back, and if you EVER TAKE MORE MONEY OFF MI Y VISA, I will sue you so darn fast that you won't know what hit you.
    What kind of people are you?????? I do believe that girl that has complained saying that this is a scam. I will also notify facebook regarding you. I just can't believe that you would have the nerve to put your add on Sample for Canada. Like I said, I was deducted $147.17. I never spend that much on any product. Again, I would like my money back along with the other over $27.00, and even the $4.99 for shipment. So right now I paid over $169.16. FOR A SAMPLE... YOU ARE NOTHING BUT PEOPLE THAT LIKES TO SCAM PEOPLE. I never thought I would ever get scammed, but GOD (JUST YOU REMEMBER GOD). Do onto other's as you would want to be done to you. So I hope that everybody that you have scam, which I did see many that I have read, all get together and do something to get you out of business. Don't worry people will find out more and more people that you did this to, and that we all get together and start a new page on facebook and talk about what you people do. Don't worry, it will all come out, and when it does, I hope and wish that you will be picking up pennies on the ground to live on. That's what you are doing to us. I'm on Compensation and Canada Pension Disability, and I don't have much money. So when I seen that amount deducted from my visa, I almost started to cry. HOW COULD YOU GO DO THAT TO PEOPLE AND BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.
    I'm going to stop now, because I have so much more to tell you, and it won't be too nice. That's why I figured I better stop. You should learn about what I just said. STOP BEFORE IT GET'S TOO BAD.

Very unhappy person

Jocelyne St Amour

• Da
    dansval Jun 13, 2013

yes and I'm one of them. There free trial is a scam to rope you in. They say 1.99 for the free trial. But they don't tell you about the 25 dollars you will have to pay because they say the product is over 100.00. If I didn't pay over 100.00 I shouldn't have to pay the tax on that. Also, when you refuse it and have it sent back. They say they didn't receive it, and bill your bank account 73.00. and then tell you even though your account is now cancelled you will have another 73.00 taken out of your account. Even though you have no product at all. And when you get upset over this they say you have no reason to yell. REALLY!! I think I do!

• El
    Elaine Vader Jul 18, 2013

RE: unwanted shipment
    I, Elaine Vader have received age-defying cream (sample) and later, another shipment of the same and do not want it. I receive numerous things through the mail so just opened it as I normally do. I didn’t realize I was being charged $74.55 until I received my VISA bill. I now realize it was in your term & conditions which I overlooked.
    Please cancel ALL services. I will not authorize any more charges on my credit card ending in 6377.
    I am requesting you to take this transaction of $74.55 off my credit card ending in 6377. Please inform me how to send the product back as I don’t want to pay the shipping.
    At this moment I don’t think too highly of your tactics as you probably know that most people don’t read it. I trust you will honor my request.
    Elaine Vader
    [protected]

• Mi
    MissMariebee Aug 20, 2013

RIP OFF!!! You can NEVER stop being charged for this!!! They will NOT send you product but continue to charge your card until the end of time!!!

• He
    Helen Brigham Sep 16, 2013

I had returned products ( made a rash ) and you are still deducting 69.95 from my credit card every month. I had sent a letter of complaint at that time. Please check status. I need those months of deductions returned to my credit card.

My name is Helen Brigham [protected] NJ
    9870 state route 82
    Windham, OH 44288

Credit card #[protected] Chase

• Ka
    Kattie B Oct 31, 2013

WHAT CAN I DO? THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME, ONLY FOR THREE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS AND WHEN I NOTIFED MY CUSTOMER SERVICE, FOR MY CREDIT CARD THEY DENIED ME MY REFUND OF OVER $300.00 SO FOR GODS SAKE TELL EVERYONE AND PUT IT OUT OVER RADIO AND TV. THEY ARE MAKING IT SCARY TO EVEN GO ON THE INTERNET

• Ka
    Kass10 Jan 01, 2014

Charge to my credit card a/c, of $69.95 on 30/12/2013. Which was not authorised by me & would like a refund ASAP & cancellation of any contact with you & your company. If I do not receive a satisfactory response & refund . I will take matters further.

Christina Taoai May 03, 2014

OMG that is just so happened to me and I can't even call them as the numbers on their website don't eve exist. I called my bank and they said the best way is to cancel your visa or debit card and they will reissue a new one...my gosh I've learnt my lesson here, so not happy. The same thing happened to me so I have cancelled my card immediately, so Luminique go jump!

• Ra
    rangi pio May 06, 2014

Hi to all the people who have been scammed by this so called company that have contact numbers that dont exsit i am in the same boat as the rest of you and the best advice i can give is to ring your bank put a block on your card and ask for a new card and dispute it with your bank as soon as possible or these large amounts will keep getting debited from your bank card. I am in the process of disputing and i have also contacted consumer affairs while waiting for the dispute decision and i have printed out many links to this company and will be taking all my information as proof that i have tried to contact these people and have been getting no where meaning no replys from emails and phone numbers i have rung. This is going to carry on unless YOU follow and do these to stop them how ever possible from taking our money from our bank account.. Surley our banks can do something on getting our refunds back??????

• Ro
    Rod Siegs Jun 03, 2014

April 2014 - I requsted a Luminique Anti aging / wrinkle cream sample for just postage of $1.99 paid by my VISA. It arrived a couple of weeks later. 2 June 2014 my VISA credit account was charged $75.30 by Luminique - not authorised by me and I dont know what it is for.
    I now see from others comments that there may be some sort of ongoing charge or order? I emailed Luminique but arent sure if I even have the right contact details. Ive requested my bank to stop the transactions occurring if they can - waiting for the response. It is a pain in the a..e to run around and try and stop the scam. It is disappointing that what appears to be legitimate organisations scamming customers and misusing credit card information.

• Ht
    H T T TRAN Jun 13, 2014

THIS IS A SUPER SCAM THAT SHOULD E STOPPED BY GOOGLE ONLINE.
    1- CANCEL YOUR VISA OR DEBIT CARD AND CREATE A NEW ONE RIGHT AWAY.
    2- IT IS NOT EASY TO CALL THEM, SO EMAIL TO : [email protected] AND GET THIS SCAM TO STOP SENDING YOU THE RUBBISH AND CHARGE TO YOUR ACCOUNT ILLEGALLY.
    3- LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW BY MOUTH OR ONLINE LIKE THIS ASAP, AND THIS IS A BLESSING TO OTHER GULLIBLE PEOPLE WITH VERY LITTLE MONEY TO THROW OUT.

• Ht
    H TRAN Jun 13, 2014

IF IT IS TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE, THEN IT IS PROBABLY BOMB FROM HEAVEN!!!
    SO EVEN A FORMIDABLE PERSON LIKE ME HAS BECOME GULLIBLE. YAY, A JAR OF LUMINIQUE COSTS $ 75 ( MORE EXPENSIVE THAN EXCELLENT PRODUCT LIKE LANCOME! ) AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY $1.99 VIA VISA OR DEBIT CARD.
    SO WATCH OUT BOYS AND GIRLS...

Sally Moffat Aug 06, 2014

I just received my so-called "free" sample, so I rang Luminique and spoke to the rudest most condescending saleswoman I have ever had the misfortune to communicate with. She would not let me finish speaking, and just kept saying over and over again "why did you order it if you didn't want it?" What a rude arrogant [censored]. I will never use or recommend this product to anyone.

• El
    Elwyn M Warren Aug 14, 2014

I always go online and receive free sample stuff and usually just pay the $1.99 for postage and handling, I didn't ask to be fruaded out of any further Payment as this is just supposed to be a FREE SAMPLE OFFER ONLY not an ongoing thing, I didn't even ask to receive any Products or Authorise Your Company to Withdraw any Money from my Account for that matter, ONLY TO PAY THE $199 FOR POSTAGE AND HANDLING. My Account has been Debited $77.67 ON THE 14/08/2014, I have a copy off the Bank Statement, and the Information of Your Company Details for this "LUMINQUE CREAM" which I didn't even Order. I want the Payment of $77.67 to be deposited back into account ASAP or FURTHER ACTION will be taken, If you don't Deposit the money back into my account then you will have to answer to the NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL FEDS, You just cant go around telling people that they have won a free sample of a Certain Product after a "short survey" and all they have to pay is the Postage/Handling Fee of $1.99, then on top of that you go and TAKE MONEY OUT OF INNICENT PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT THEIR AUTHORIZATION. From { Elwyn M Warren } Details on my Bank Statement "Westpac Bank" - PRCWEBTOOLS.COM - [protected]).

• Je
    Jenny Jarrett Aug 24, 2014

we are now in august 2014 and this LUMINQUE is still at it.
    I sent AU$1.99 to try free sample of two products.
    I received one product only but the $4.00 was taking for postage for 2 product.
    Then I see I have a bill of $AU141.00 foe each product sample that was free apart from postage.

Still these people have the ability to take $282 off my credit card & get away with it?
    What the hell is going on, how is this possible.
    I`ve learnt the hard way .

• Gf
    GFN Oct 21, 2014

It has not been resolved, there are two payments taken out of my account for no reason and they say one will be refunded but it hasn't, why are there two, the costs are as follows:
    18th $80.54 and today being 22nd another one of $80.08 WHY, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING, PLEASE REFUND BOTH IMMEDIATELY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

• Am
    Amandeep kau Nov 19, 2014

I received my order so called free sample and charged 141.89 on my visa . What the hell is going on . I don't want to pay a penny for this rubbish .stop deducting money from account.

• Fe
    featherby Oct 03, 2015

I HAVE CANCELLED THIS SAME ORDER FOR LUMINIQUE - 2 EMAILS LAST MAY 2014. I am now living in Italy and my husband has just told me we are still being charged for this. I HAVE EMAILED, BEGGED... HOW DO I CANCEL THIS - HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. I AM NOT EVEN RECEIVING THE PRODUCT.. PLEASE HELP ME. THIS IS SO CRIMINAL. PLEASE CANCEL.
    Customer ID: CMTV2013081200220665