Acm Luminique — Visa billed for no product
I got thru mail a beauty age cream which i paid $1.99 for. This week i noticed a debit of $69.95 on my visa bank account. There was never any details that i saw about paying anymore money for anything. As it turns out, the product makes my eyes sting and therefore dont use it it. Now im being billed for something i havent received. I want my money back as i too am a very low income earner thus why i paid $1.99 for this in the first place.
More Acm Luminique Complaints & Reviews
- Acm Luminique - RMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned.
- Acm*luminique - UNWANTED SHIPMENTS
- Acm*luminique.com - Acct 877-4942715 NJ
- Acm Luminique - Unauthorised Charge
- Acm Luminique.com - Unauthorised charge
- Luminique - return unwanted product and still getting charge for it on my credit card
- Hyd*luminique.com - unauthorised direct debit to my bank account
- Luminique - Free sample
- Luminique - False Debit to Credit Card
- Luminique - Fraudulent free trial offer