Acm LuminiqueVisa billed for no product

N

I got thru mail a beauty age cream which i paid $1.99 for. This week i noticed a debit of $69.95 on my visa bank account. There was never any details that i saw about paying anymore money for anything. As it turns out, the product makes my eyes sting and therefore dont use it it. Now im being billed for something i havent received. I want my money back as i too am a very low income earner thus why i paid $1.99 for this in the first place.

• Co
    connie scott Dec 01, 2013

I bought a trial size lotion and have been billed 74.39 for the last 2 month. Since I received this lotion I did not agree to buy any more of your products and I never got the ones for Sept and Oct that you have been billed me for. Please STOP billing me for any more of your products and don't try to send any more of your products.

• Ck
    C.Kerle Feb 22, 2014

I'm writing to ask why money is getting taking out of my visa card and I'm not receiving any products for the money.
    Also I was not aw here that money was getting taken out as I was surposed to be getting a free gift when I sent $2.00
    for the postage.

• Ju
    judith delahunty Oct 30, 2014

i have an unortherises gharge on my mastercard of $78.96 and would like it to be refunded by acm luminique

• Vi
    Viki Peneha Feb 27, 2015

Yea thats what happened to my credit card now I too want my money of $204.22 deposited back into my card also

• Vi
    Viki Peneha Feb 27, 2015

I have been charged for products that I have not ordered, and now I want a full refund of $202.80 which has been dishonestly deducted from my bank account.. As I did not really think your products were good anyway I will not ever order them again.

Please refund as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Cr
    Cradlemountain Dec 14, 2015

This is for Luminique and Bellaplex customer services..
    USA/CANADA [protected] 24 HOURS
    AUSTRALIA [protected] 24 HOURS
    NEW ZEALAND [protected] 24 HOURS
    GREAT BRITAIN [protected] 24 HOURS
    Just cancel and renew your credit card and be careful not to do this again, order free products without reading the small print. I am not happy Free is not Free.
    I stayed on the phone and talked to the manager for a long time and she relinquished the amount back into my account if I refunded the jars and also she gave me a refund number for both types of products as they will not refund if product is not sent to the right sister place..she said... Best of luck to you all!
    It is a pity they customer should always be right and then not BAD services will be there.
    Return all the jars and demand your refund.