Ackermans Storespoor service

A Nov 04, 2018

Goodmorning

I lost my Ackerman's account card 4 full months back I tried going to the store to pay using my I'd they told me it is not possible to pay without the card of which I personally think that is ridiculous I was not purchasing anything I was only paying my account.

Secondly I went for a card replacement I was told that they do not have cards...I mean like really now how is that possible.

Today on the 4th of November 2018 I went back for a card replacement and needed to pay given the fact that I could not pay for the above reasons they told me the people that are working with accounts will only come to the store around 11 and I was there around 9:45..

I still did not replace my card again today because I couldn't wait that long.now Ive been recieving calls everyday about being in areas How the hell am I supposed to pay...Ive tried several Times to pay this account and got no help...it's excuses excuses where as with other retailers I am allowed to pay using my id..I AM NOT BUYING BUT PAYING YOU BACK THE MONEY I OWE TO THE STORE...

SUNNYPARK, SUNNYSIDE ACKERMAN'S I MUST SAY YOU ARE THE WORST RETAIL STORE I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS