Ace Flare Account by Meta Bankstolen ssi deposits!

B Jul 07, 2019 Review updated:

I was receivimg ssi due to depression from the loss of my 4 year old daughter... I moved to louisiana in march 2018 and did all the appropriate steps to update my address... I was a victim of identity theft because someone uprooted my info back to houston tx... I was made aware that ssi deposited 3 payments to my account that I never received for 3 consecutive months... This was one year ago! I only found out june 2019 that I had 3 months of ssi payments placed in my account that I never received... They refuse to reimburse me my money! I am hiring a lawyer they are doing fraudulant activity! I waited and spoke to their corporate office! I had to get a job at 8 months pregnant because I was under the impression I was no longer receiving benefits... I only found out june 10th 2019 that ssi had sent the funds during a phone imterview for my 9 year old to receive benefits...

• R
      Nov 20, 2019
    Ace Flare Account by Meta Bank - Fraud
    1454 harbor view dr.

My name Rosanna redfearn is being fraudently used to collect my funds in a flair account that belongs to me, but someone else is receiving my funds.