Account Assurebeing charged for this on my victoria secrets cc

L Review updated:

I never signed up for this. I just realized I was being charged for something I never signed up for. I want my cc to be credited with the money you owe me. My email address is [protected]@ymail.com. You are scammers who take money from people that you have no right to. I want all my money back on my card. ASAP. Or I will get the Better Business bureau involved. I want a response back.

• Ni
    Nichole H Mar 02, 2019

I’m in the same boat. 5 years of this bs

• Gr
    Green & Associates Oct 24, 2018

Our law firm is investigating these claims. Please call our office at [protected] to talk further with an attorney about your legal rights and remedies. Green & Associates, 522 Route 18, Suite 5, East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816.

• Ni
    Nichole H Mar 02, 2019

@Green & Associates What was the outcome? They’ve been charging me for years and now won’t credit me back