Complaints & Reviews

books

I did not sign up for a subscription for thus product i was doing a survey and was asked to oay a 1.00 for books and i did that. I would like for yall to cancel the subscription cause i do not want the products and i need for it to be cancelled as soon as possible!!! It doesn't make any sense how yall just sign people up for stuff that they did not agree to. Thats called bad business as a company and from what i seen yall been getting a lot of bad reviews..

by mistake subscription

Hello Sir/Madam I am Abhishek Bangar i have accidentally subscribed meetville... I dont want that subscription it was by mistake 6 months subscription pack and it charged me 4899 INR... So its my humble request to you that please refund my money as soon as possible... That money was very important to me that was from my first salary... Please do refund🙏😓... Here it is my Axis Bank Account Number [protected] and it is my mobile number [protected]

Fraudulent Service

In December 2011 my son ordered and paid for a subscription to a British Magazine, from Acclaim Subscription, as a Christmas present. In March 2012 I contacted the company by email as, to date, nothing had been received. I received an apology from their Customer Service department and a guarantee of delivery of past issues missed. 2 Months later I received 1 magazine. I followed up with multiple emails with garnered numerous apologies and promises but no magazines! I contacted the British Publisher directly who advised that they had never heard of Acclaim Subscriptions and deduced we had been scammed. They were gracious and provided me with 6 free issues! I contacted Acclaim again and was now told that they were not responsible for the failed delivery, as quoted:
"We have submitted request to the company that sends out your magazine. We are not responsible for any lost or undelivered issues. For any other issues contact them directly. Here is the information." (I have left this information out as I do not know if this referenced business is legitimate and do not wish to damage their reputation).
Believe it or not most recently their marketing department has sent me emails soliciting me to renew my subscription!
BEWARE OF ACCLAIM SUBSCRIPTIONS!!

Subscription didn't arrive

At the beginning of November 2011 I ordered and paid for a subscription to Elle Decoration through Acclaim...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices