Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Logo

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Having problems with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Customer Service Contacts

2000 E. Lamar Blvd
Arlington, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Customer Service. Initial Sweepstakes Clearinghouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sweepstakes Clearinghouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sweepstakes Audit BureauWinning 12 million dollars

I feel like an idiot, I also received this letter, and like an idiot I flew down to the post office got a money order for 5 dollars, and placed it in the mail, and to make matters worse, I add please Lord bless my family with the win, in our dinner prayer! : (Humanity sucks, the people who scam people in this way are horrible human beings, Maybe its time for God to set fire to the earth and start over, Ugh... never again will I fall for something like this!

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse2 mountain bikes

I put 2 bikes on layaway, way back in fall/winter season of 2016 and when it was time to ship the bikes, I never heard another thing from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. I have called several times with no action ever taken by Sweepstakes Clearing House, I was even cursed out and hung up, and I'm not a mean person. I don't like confrontation, so i was very polite to person that answered my call. I am surprised that this happen. I have put other things on layaway at Sweepstakes clearing house, and never had a problem with getting my order, and it's nice quality stuff too, so reading how many unhappy customers they have, was a real eye opener for me. Is there anyone that knows how I can get a refund?

Sweepstakes Audit BureauMail received requesting for funds.

Received letter in the mail today, November 2nd, 2020, asking me to send them $5.00 in a check, cash, money order. Make payable to: sweepstakes audit Bureau. The five (5) dollars li for " research and data processing fee. If I don't send the money, then my entry data claim form for the $12 million dollars can't not be processed making me ineligible to win.

Sweepstakes ClearinghouseFilled out a 5 dollar money but did not send it

I have the exact same thing happen to me but almost fail for it and I bought the 5 dollar money order and filled it out and closed it up with it stamp and ready to send until I decided to Google it first and im glad I did but I would just like to scam them back just like I did to another person just today but really you would think we would learn our lesson but somewhere deep in the back of our mines we often think there might be just one glimpse feeling that it might be true and then if it was true we think its a scam to bad these people can't be caught I would like to open a website just for them and get back at them all if I knew it was possible I would do just that until they where all caught and until it stopped them all for good

Sweepstakes Audit BureauA $5.00 fee to have my sweepstakes claim form processed $12, 000, 000.00 prize

I received an entry Data Form from Sweepstakes Audit Bureau asking for a $5.00 processing fee. Of course, I am not going to do it but I would like to turn this fraudulent company in for using the US Mail to commit fraudulent activities. My document number is [protected]. Their return mail address is as follows: Claim Form Processing Center
          Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
          P.O. Box 131637
          Houston TX [protected]

It is curious, they also site P.O. Box 54012 Dallas TX [protected] at the top of their letterhead. I received this offer from them on 6/16/2020, the letter stated to send the processing fee by [protected] or my sweeps will be void.

Sweepstakes Audit BureauFlames you have nots accepted 12 million dollars ask for $5 to climate

This is my third letter that they say I have unclaimed 12 million dollars and only need to send $5 in to claim the prize. I finally caught on in the Google with the company and found out it is a scam that has been running for many years. Why has the post office not done anything about this company? I am taking this and not copies to the post office tomorrow. Aren't there laws to protect the consumer?

• Updated by Martha Hagedorn · Apr 24, 2020

I just received the third letter from this company saying I had unclaimed 12 million dollar prize and to send $5 to claim this. I have entered several contest so I didn't think much about it. Then I received a second and third letter that said the same thing. Fortunately, I Googled the company which I should have done in the first place and found out it was a scam. Aren't there laws against this kind of thing or Postal Service problems about this? I am taking the copies to the post office tomorrow and filing this claim because one check has already been cashed.

Sweepstakes Audit BureauLetter - claims I won

This fraudulent business called ""Sweepstakes Audit Bureau just Sent me a letter today asking for me to send them $5 so I could get 12 million. Really? Why would anyone send in $5 to get 12 million? Utter stupidity. Will the authorities look into this? I wonder if they really get people to send them $5? Please find these dumb people and lock them up.

Letter - claims I won

Sweepstakes Audit Bureauletter claiming chance to win 12000,000.00

I received said letter and sent five dollars (5.00) what a jerk I was when I mostly never pay attention to any of these letters. This time I thought it was real!!! no chance of a return of five dollars--lesson learned!!! my own fault. I believed the Audit Sweepstakes Bureau was legitimate--why are these fraudulent prize reports allowed to continue scamming hones persons.

Sweepstakes Audit BureauScam Sweepstakes wanting money from me

Company wants me to pay them $5.00 so I can claim my reward of $12, 000, 000.00. This was a letter sent to me on 3/27/2020 The envelope mentions: Important Notification, claim form enclosed. It envelope mentions dated document with registration number, deliver only to person addressed or authorized party.

Sweepstakes Audit BureauMail received requesting money to send me some report

I did a little research on the above named company after receiving in the mail what appeared to be a guarantee of some kind of Sweepstakes winnings or something to that effect. If I return by the deadline and include a minimal fee of $5. It appears this is a scam and I'm just letting whomever know they are still in operations. Personally this is the first time I've won and that's only because I did not send the $5!

Mail received requesting money to send me some report

Sweepstakes Audit Bureausweepstakes scam

I received 2 letters today from this fraudulent company telling me to send them $5.00 for my entry into their sweepstakes to win $12,000, 000.00 and the other letter also told me to send them $5.00 so I could claim my Prize Claim of $10,000.00.

We should file a Class Action Lawsuit against these scammers and shut them down! I'm going to reach out to the Texas State Attorney General's Office also and file a Consumer Complaint.

• St
                          Stacey Hall Mar 26, 2020

Barbara, I received one of theses letters too, today; March 26, 2020 afternoon. We live in the Metro Atlanta area.

Stacey Hall

Jan 10, 2020

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau — sweepstakes entry that I paid for several different times. (I know now, it was a big mistake)

I received several letters saying I could be the winner of 12, 000, 000.00 in the first few letters it...

Sweepstakes Audit Bureaufraudulent letters of sweepstakes

I received a letter saying send $5 for processing the money I've won amount of 12, 000.000.00+ it's fraud I want it stop like everyone else this is crap they get your name and address and send you nothing but lies even call your phone with the same crap I know don't nobody pay for the winnings they must think I was born with stupid across my forehead "scam scam ..

fraudulent letters of sweepstakes

Dec 27, 2019

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau — won 12,000,000.00

As of this registered notice was issued the entire sum of $12, 0000, 000.00 in cash remains unclaimed Your...

Sweepstakes Clearinghousesewing machine

I was not notified that this company was closing I've tried several times to get ahold of them I had an item in layaway a sewing machine that I was paying on I have not received my sewing machine nor have I received my money back I would like to know who I need to contact regarding this matter I would like to get my money back or somehow get my sewing machine I was paying on thank

• Ti
                              tinacruikshanks Jan 08, 2021

Same thing happened to me with 2 bikes, over $200. Did you ever get your money back? I don't know who to contact.

Sweepstakes ClearinghouseI was paying for a sewing machine for a while. I want a refund of my money.

I've been paying for this machine for a couple of years, but i haven't heard anything from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse since November 2017. I was wondering why i haven't gotten a new invoice from them. I paid about $60.00 to them. It was a Brother Freearm Sewing Machine.
                            Linda Kurtz
                            23 Church Rd Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
                            Customer Number:47568
                            Order number: 47568
                            Last balance due: $92.69

Sweepstakes Audit Bureauletter re: fraud letter sweepstakes

I received a letter telling me I had won a sweepstakes for 12, 000, 000.00, and I needed to send $5.00 processing fee. I am 68, and this appears to be someone preying on the elderly. I wonder how many checks they received for $5.00? This fraud should be investigated by someone of authority in Dallas, Texas. It is a shame that this ordination is able to use the US Postal Service to mail this type of fraud letter to the elderly.

Sweepstakes Audit Bureaua formal request for a $12, 000, 000+ sweepstakes prize report

Letter states that as of the date the Registered Notice was issued, the entire sum of over $12, 000, 000 guaranteed
                                Sign your name where required. Despite the large monetary amount reported this office does not want a share of your potential winnings. Please include a one time research and data fee of $5, which must be assessed for each report.
                                Deadline 09/21/19.

Since they were asking for $5 I figured it was a scam. So I want to put my name with other people who have received the same letter.

Sweepstakes Audit Bureaucomplaint

They sent me a letter saying that I needed to send $5.00 before 7/20/19 so I sent then zero dollars what else should I do and why should I do it. Now I can't think of any thing else5
                                  Tell me how I can help u get them to get it done by the time I get it is a pretty little head to get it done before they try ripping more people off these [censored] must be stupid.

complaint
                                  complaint

Sweepstakes Audit Bureausweepstakes

I received a letter from them. They ask me to send $5 to enter a sweepstak for a chance to win $12, 000, 000.00. And it says void after 07/20/19. And it says prize report funds remain unclaimed. And it says personal and confidential. It has a envelope to send the form back to: Claim Form Processing Center, Sweepstakes Audit Bureau, P.O. Box 131637, Houston, TX [protected]

sweepstakes