Acceptance Nowcontract 90 day payment

R

I chose to use them and was constantly telling them I wanted the 90 day no interest option. All their paperwork was for the leasing option with one page related to the 90 day option. I made 3 payments per the 90 day page. However, I was not paid in full. the 90 day option page was not accurate as it did not have taxes include. So since I did not pay $80 in taxes, I now had to pay $400 as the 90 day option expired. Also, you have to make last 90 day payment in store. None of their written documents tell you this. And if you make it online - it still will not count to close out your account. I consider acceptance now extremely fraud oriented and will note on every site I can so that people will know what tactics they use. I will also not shop at Sears as they give space to this company and should know what kind of company they deal with.

Mary Mullins Oct 08, 2019

A class action lawsuit should be filed against this company! I'm working to find out what steps must be taken to initiate this action. They are not under the Better Business Bureau.

• Ta
    Takecareofthisnow. Oct 15, 2018

Dwight, the assistant sales manager profusely sexually harasses two of the female employees, including invading their personal space, touching them, and making comments to them. I'm not looking for him to be fired, I just need this to stop. Lowe's Acceptance Now, Athens Ohio.

• Tb
    Tb bailey Oct 15, 2018

Thersea is extremely rude could care less about customer service I would rather go anywhere else than deal with her. She is a horrible nightmare of an employee acceptance now should get rid of her if they are smart

• Sh
    Shavonne114 Sep 19, 2018

Worst experience of my life!! Just save up your money and get what you want. My credit has decreased by at least 30 points and won't go back up even though I've paid off my balance a month early. Also my couch was $2, 000 and on my credit report it said I owed them $4, 600. Never ever ever again!

• Na
    Nana0925 Sep 19, 2018

Can never get through to get help. I have been on hold for 25 mins!

Comments

• Jg
    jgrier11 Aug 15, 2018

I paid 645.38 which the remainder of what i owe. I received a settlement letter in the mail; when in reality, i paid off the full balance of the account.
    the representative at the store refused to correct the transaction.
    Accepatance Now store 561. The transaction was on 5/4/18