Acaiberry Detoxripoff

ordered the supposed free trial (£3.95 postage cost) for acai berry . Yesterday my account was debited £75 for one product! I only wish that I had done some research before I ordered this. I have phoned the number and I spoke to a lady who informed me that i had not read the terms and conditions .I feel very upset to have paid in total £78.95 for 60 capsules which did not work and was advertised as free?my email is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Mr
    mrssparky Jan 12, 2009

The ad said if you want to cancel order, you should call the number listed which is [protected]. This I did because I wanted to cancel any further shipments, but the phone number is a non working number(invalid). Thus I have no way to cancel order. Now I have to cancel my credit card to stop unauthorised deductions by this fraud company.

• Pb
    P Britt Jan 19, 2009

I filled out the form on this websit by FWD Laboraties but decided not to hit the "SUBMIT" button until I checked it out further. I hit the X button on the top right of my screen and came completely out of the internet.

Yet 10 days later I receive a package from FWD Laboraties. I have tried to call the number on the label for customer support which an answering machines comes on and says that it could take 3 to 5 minutes to be assisted. I held for 30 minutes and never got anyone.

This is fruad since I never submitted the order. Where do I go from here to stop this?

ann smither Jan 20, 2009

I ordered a "free" sample (paid only s&h). Before ever receiving the sample, they billed me $87.13 for a month's supply. I was supposed to have 14 days after receiving the product to cancel and return the product if I wasn't satisfied. I called them; they did cancel my "subscription", however, they refuse to refund my $87.13. This is out and out theft.

• Ba
    bajaskier Jan 20, 2009

Small claims court, baby!

• Gr
    grldollies Jan 20, 2009

Beware! Fit Factory, Fit-Fac.com selling Acaipure and the Colon Cleanse MD, Diet Offer Store, Supplemen Nevada Free Trial Ad on Fox News about the Oprah diet, Health Page SCAM. Two Products from Florida but billed from Nevada & Utah.
    Today 1/20/09 - I called Fit factory [protected] which was a bad #, but my Credit Card Co gave me [protected] and they gave me Acaipure, Ph # [protected] which is Dynamic Health Products Inc. 12399 Belcher Rd. South, Suite 140 Largo Fl 33773. They stated that they are not associated with Fit Factory anymore. If I send them the sample back I received I will not be charged for the item. The free sample was not free but only a trial time to try it. The Rep at least sounded nice on the phone, but we will see. She said she would also refund my shipping charge. I thought I was getting free samples to try as everyone else was led to believe by the ads. Acaipure charged me $4.95 shipping on 12/24 and Fit factory charged me $29.95 & $1.17 Total $31.12 on 1/15/09. It would be nice to know if the Acaipure product was ok. I’ve bought Herbs on line like through Amazon before that was hard to get locally, but to be safe I am sending the Acaipure back. It is too bad they got hooked up with Fit Factory – if they are Legit.
    Colon Cleanse Md product trial sample with only a couple of pills in it arrived the end of the 1st week in January and a full bottle arrived a week later. I was charged $3.95 by Diet Offer Store on 12/24/08 – [protected] UT and I was charged $89.31 from Supplemen Las Vegas Nevada on 1/7/[protected]. I talked to Anne P @ the Supplemen # [protected] about the Colon Cleanse, I asked her to remove me from any auto billing, I did not agree to this and I also asked her to give me a address to return the unauthorized item. She gave me as a address: Fulfillment Center 4650 SW 51st St, Suite 711 Davie Fl 33314 which just happens to be Colon Cleanse MD’s address too. But they have in the out of state listed ph # [protected]‎. Note a reverse Phone # Look-up shows that the ph # is to Creative Edge Marketing. PO Box 1159 Sandy, Ut 84091. Intelus lists this Ph # as Midvale Ut. Area.
    I have put the January charges on dispute as they were not authorized. Even though I misunderstood or was misled about a receiving a trial sample, which was to all of them a trial period I did not dispute the shipping charges even though I should. I hope this info helps

• Vi
    Viola Prickett Jan 20, 2009

I ordered these diet protduct off the internet. Bromalite and Acai Berry Detox. it says in the website that its free for 30 days all we had to do was pay shipping and handleing. When I reseved my credit card bill I find out that you are charged for both shipping and handleing and the full price of the product. When you call the numbers to find out whats going on they tell you sorry but you didn't cancal the subscipttion in 14 days so we have to pay $4.94, $ 3.95, $ 87.13, $69.95 and$ 29.95 . I dont see as to where this makes it free other then shipping and handleing.
    The Product don't work and I was NOT happy with it at all. Now I have a big bill to pay thanks to these two companys. I just hope there are not many people out there that fall for this scam. I am also writing a letter to the better busniess people.

• Rj
    R Jenkins Jan 21, 2009

I ordered on line, never receive anything. They have charged me for $3.95. I called them three times and was on the phone each for at least 25 to 30 minute waiting for someone to pick up.

Called my credit company and will I was disputing the charges, the credit company told me that this company had now put another charge of $87.13 on next month billing.

I then called the company and finally got to talk to someone. [protected], I talked with Nancy, I explained everything to her, she told me that she would have the charges taken off.

I called the credit card company two later and they told me it had not been done.

I then call this company back again, this time I got someone to answer the phone it was Willy he gave me a cancellation # 148671 and told me he would get these charges credit card. that was on the 15th of January.

I gave it two more days check again with credit card company needless to say it had not been done.

I called this company again this time I got to talk with Dave on 1/18/2009, I explained every step I have taken. I asked him is there any number I could call the person who takes care of the cancellation. He told me the only way was through this e-mail FWM [email protected]
    Guess what there is no such e-mail. I came back to me because it does not exist.

I called my credit card company back letting them know we are doing business with a bunch of crooks.

I have filed charge against this company.

There is other ways to handle this company the
    Attorney General of the State you are in. or the US Attorney General office in Washington, DC

• Re
    Rebecca Jan 31, 2009

On December 23, 2008 I ordered the Acai Berry Detox LP sample. My credit card was charged an amount of $3.95 for shipping. It is now January 26, 2009 and I have yet to receive my sample. I try to contact the company but only get an answering service. I have left my telephone number as well as the order number on my product order.

As of this date I have yet to receive a call from the company or the product that was ordered. I know that it is not a lot of money, but it is the principal of the matter. I made the order paid for the product but never received it.

• Ju
    Judi Feb 02, 2009

I ordered the trial for this product for $3.95 shipping. I never received the trial bottle so I called the customer service dept. and told them to cancel my order. When I got my credit card, not only was there a charge for the 3.95 but also for $87.13. I called my card company to dispute the charges and told them that I was scammed. Hopefully they can resolve my claim. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! I would be afraid of what you get if you get anything at all.With a company like this, who knows what is in that pill.I hope these people who scam other people like this don't get any sleep at night.May God have mercy on their pitiful souls.

• Ve
    Very Disappointed Feb 06, 2009

I have also been charged for the product that was never rec'd. I've called the phone # 3 times already and they keep telling me they cancelled the acct but I still haven't rec'd the refund on my credit card. I have submitted a complaint with the better business bureau. I suggest you do the same so the fraudulent activity will be stopped. They need to be shut down!!!

• Ro
    Robin Feb 12, 2009

I tried this "free trial offer" to see if this product would work. I didn't feel I got any results so I called to cancel. I think everytime I called, they charged my account. I have a charge of 87.13 from Acaiberry Detox, a charge of 88.97 from Pomacaicleanse and a charge of 87.13 from Acaiberry & Lifecleanse all in one month!! I called their number [protected] and got someone that didn't speak English very well. She told me to contact the refunds department by email to get a refund. Guess what? There's no such email address [email protected]! I asked this lady for a number and not an email address, but she said I could only contact them by email - wonder why - it doesn't exist. I will NOT pay the $263.23 to them. I am going to cancell my credit card right away. There's enough complaints against these people ; why are they still out there scamming people?

• Pa
    Patcalmur Feb 14, 2009

I also fell prey to this free trial offer. I did receive my 14 day trial, called to cancel and was advised I was too late. They were going to send me 2 bottles for the price of one, bill me and then cancel future shipments. To my surprise, the 2 bottles I received were a different pill. Almost like sweet tart candies. Has anyone else had this happen?

• Su
    susan w myers Feb 23, 2009

I ordered a sample of "Acai Berry" on Jan 23, 2009. No address, web site or phone number came with the order from "acai berry" for cancellations or complaints. I did cancel my order with
    "colon cleanse" which was advertised with "acai berry"; because that was the only available number. My bank provided me with an Acai Berry phone number today, or else
    I would not have been able to contact Acai Berry at all. They have charged me $87.13 for merchandise that I do not want and did not order. I have stopped payment of this charge; but I want the charge removed by the Acai Berry Detox people.

i've been on the phone to the Acai Berry number [protected]) for over 2 hours, mostly on hold. I have spoken to a supervisor, with no satisfacti0n whatsoever. Basically there is no way to contact the company directly. The terms and conditions spot on th Acai Berry site (www.acaiberrydetox.com) is at the bottom, in tiny letters in purple print on a purple background. It is virtually invisible to my eye. Is there any hope here?

• Na
    Nancy Berthon Feb 27, 2009

I ordered the "free" acaiberry product from acai berry in early December, 2008 and stupidily gave my credit card # to pay for the shipping charges. I was charged the $3.95 shipping charges. No problem. Then on 12/17 I was charged $87.13 for the "free" product.
    I received my credit card statement on 1/10/09 and there was a second charge for $87.13 on 1/3/09. I immediately called the Acaiberry company and cancelled all shipments of all products. I was informed the second shipment of product had already shipped but I could return it for credit. I was given a return shipment # and told to follow the instructions onthe web site for returns. I received this 2nd shipment on 1/15/09. I sent the product certified mail to the No.Miami Beach, Fl address from the instructions at the web site on 1/16/09. The return arrived in No.Miami Beach on 1/20/09 but was 'forwarded' by the postal service around Flordia and finally was accepted in Hollywood, Fl on 2/18/09. The web site states to allow 2-3 business days for the credit to be posted to your account but here I sit after 10 days and still my credit card account has not be credited. This company (companies) is in business only to fraud the consumer and no I did not lose any weight during the 30 days that I used the acai berry detox product.

• Sh
    Sherry Mar 04, 2009

Acai Berry Detox is a SCAM! I ordered a 'free bottle' of Acai Berry Detox and paid $2.00. Fifteen days later there was a charge of $87.13 on my debit card. When I called the company I was put on hold and passed around to people. Finally I canceled any future orders but they would NOT take off the $87.13. The next day I had a charge of $40.00 for LIPAPHEN. I have never heard of LIPAPHEN. I called the number on my debit card line item and they asked for my order number. I explained about my order for Acai Berry Detox and they told me I had to give them my LIPAPHEN order number to cancel that order or any future orders - an order I never made! I called my bank and am having to cancel my debit card. Acai Berry Detox is a SCAM!

maureen rosciszewski Mar 11, 2009

They said get free trial for 3.95 then they charged my son eighty some dollars for a phony detox pill. He called and cancelled any further rip offs. I am going to get a lawyer.

• Di
    Diana Apr 01, 2009

I also have been charges the $87.13. I've made calls to the one # [protected] and talked to a Supervisor. First, 'Connie" who gave me a "RMA" number and said she would put in my request for refund. Connie said I could call back in 3 days to check on it's progress. Of course, after 3 days no one could tell me anything. Calling back a week latter was told I would not receive a refund. On the second call I spoke to Christine who turned me over to Jean Collins a supervisor. Not only did they not refund my $87.13, they would not give me a clue on how to get information on the $29.95. Please, what do I need to do.
    Diana

• Br
    BRENT May 18, 2009

I have the same complaint as most others: I ordered on 4/28/09 AcaiBerry Detox online and read their terms and conditions, which specified a $3.95 S&H charge and a 14 day try-out period for a 30 day supply.
    Did not receive the product until May 5. Called them today, May 18, because on April 28 I was charged $2.00 and on May 15 a charge of $87.13 plus $2.61 Foreign Transaction Fee showed up on my account.
    They said that the 14-day period started on April 28, regardless on WHEN the product arrived (which they claimed to be May 2). According to my count the 14-day period from the time of the arrival would end tomorrow, 5/19. Yet they sent the charge to my Debit Card through on May 12!!!
    BRENT

• Le
    leonardo harper May 25, 2009

That's the usual mistake among us, acai berry consumers. I also thought that the trial period starts by the time the product arrives to your home. But like most of us, I was wrong. I searched for the right no.to call and found this: [protected]. In the end, I just decided to cancel my subscription with them.

Ann Woolums Jun 03, 2009

I copied a receipt for a free trial of AcaiBerry product, paying only the shipping and handling of $3.95 (thank God, not for the full package deal, which I believe was $87.13.) The receipt I have said my order was scheduled to arrive on May 12, 2009. Have not seen it and at this point don't expect to. I called the number given of their customer service dept. [protected]) and the first thing they want is your credit card number. Why my credit card number, I have the order number that is on the receipt. Another scam, get your credit card number and your'e destroyed. I may be stupid once, but not twice, no way, no how. I have lost such a small amount, while others have lost so much. After reading the complaint section of this company, I too, am filing a complaint. These people need to be stopped.

Comments

• Ev
    evehimme Jun 03, 2009

Also, go to:

Fill out the form as best as possible.

• Ev
    evehimme Jun 03, 2009

Got this today:

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints. You should file your complaint with them at http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . They can also be contacted at [protected].

Sincerely,

Tallahassee, Florida 32301

Work [protected]

• Br
    Brenda Saulnier Jun 30, 2009

I ordered the Acaiberry detox on a 14 day trial basis. It arrived 7 days later. When I contacted the company customer service to cancel I got an automated system that confirmed my order was cancelled. Later my bank informed me that they were charging me anyway. Please help me correct this scam. This company is now charging nearly $200 dollaors for 2 separtate products sent to me on a trial basis.

• Li
    Liliana Jul 07, 2009

I ordered a free trial for $4.95 and noticed I was charged 83.30. When I called they mentioned it was a temporary hold for fourteen days. I called them 5 times due to the reps not listening to my questioning why I was being charged, asked for a supervisor and waited on hold for 40 min. never speaking with him/her. Very unpleasant experience. Was told a cancellation was proccessed we shall see. To top it off my bank charged me $97.00 due to this companies error as I only accounted 4.95 to come out of this account. I feel online shopping is not safe.

• Tr
    Truly Annoyed Jul 08, 2009

I hate that you experienced this...unfortunately, the small print for this add is very misleading...you will also want to watch your bank/credit card statements: I was able to get everything resolved...but also had much trouble:

Watch for: other unkown charges...somewhere in the small print...although I have not been able to find it yet... there are other companies associated w/this trial "scam"
    MEANING: once you authorize for the trial...you have also authorized for other services...

These are the numbers I used: don't know tf they are still in use: [protected]
    [protected] M-F
    Price Limbo: [protected]

Merchant info: [protected]

I hope some of this will help you!!

• Fa
    Faye Clarke Jul 21, 2009

I was inerested in this new healthy product, at least that is how it is portrayed, however, I feel as if I have just done illegial dealings with an illegal drug dealer, unable to return bad product, nor able to get my money back, then scamed for continuous charges, like extortion type. I refuse to become a victim to drug dealers and to contribute to this drug dealing operation. My credit card has been illegally charged, several times. i have attemped for days, and hours at a time to cancel any connection with this company, and yet, no answer. This company is hiding from the clients they dealt to. just like an illegal drug dealer would, being the lowest type of person/company. Cheating, lying and stealing from clients. Faye Clarke, Kalispell, Montana

jadehillk Jul 23, 2009

I ordered the free trial offer from there web site. a few days later I got a phone call they claimed was to verify my order but they pulled some kind of a fast one on me. Now they have charged my account for a second product that I don't even know what it is. As of today 7/23/2009 I have not received eather product. I asked them for the UPS tracking Numbers they gave me invalid numbers. They will not refund my money until I send the product back and I have not gotten the product.

• Ak
    AKRRDR Jul 27, 2009

After receiving my product two weeks later, (and having to call one week after ordering and finding out it had not even been shipped), I was charged two charges totalling $4.07, not the $3.95 it was supposed to be. I was told I would have to fax my bank acct. statement to the company (yeah, right!). Also, I was charged for some Life Cleanse (again totalling $41.15 when I was told their records showed $39.95) which has still not arrived, and when it does, I have to send it back and wait a week for my refund. I should've listened to my husband, who said to stay away from these online scams! Also, a few weeks ago, Acai Berry Detox was the #1 recommended by Dr. Oz, and now some other Acai something or other is the #1...all these people losing weight after two days I don't think exist.

• Ak
    AKRRDR Jul 27, 2009

The phone number for AcaiBerry Detox is [protected] for those of you who cannot reach them. You might have to wait a few minutes but can get through. Also, go to www.myordersupport.com to have an online chat with someone. They are not very helpful, but at least you can get through and log an official complaint. And save any paperwork you get from them and write down any numbers they give you. Just a little advice...

• Rc
    rchrdnrtn Aug 07, 2009

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox, Flash came on while filling in all the sensitive Numbers, It said Your Our 200 th Customer and you do not have to pay, $4.95, Were reducing your Shipping & Handling to only .99 cents. We will ship your product in 3 to 5 buisness days, Your Free Trial begins from the Day You Placed the Order, and 14 Days from that date is the trial period and when you can, return a half months supply back to the Co.If you ordered on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday are counted as part of the 14 Days you have.with dealing returns. Well its August 7th / 09 And I havent recieved any Acai Berry Detox Product, or Conformation to my e-mail that atransaction even took place, No Adresses, E Mail contact Info, or Phone Numbers, Thier two days over the promissed delivery time, and this is exactly how the Scamm, Works, Allyour info is lock in to thier enjine, As soon as its to late for reasonable transactions to occur, The computer automaticaly Charges your, Card for the free trial plus s&h and will go on to charging you for the full price of the bottle you have, (once .99cents now, $87.50 and the bottlle thats for next month, $87.50 more plus s&h, Plus anews letter subscription that no one in the world would need to pay for; Yep Its a Scam Alright, I never wanted to Believe it, But if Its Sounds to Good to Be True, It Is, Thiers to Many Fruit Flies with Bad Manners in This Buisness.

• Bo
    Bo Johansson Aug 12, 2009

I have not got my product yet to date. You call and are on hold for 10 minutes - longer and no one answers the phone. What can be done to stop this fraud now?

• Ol
    oliverward Aug 14, 2009

This has happen to us while we are vacation does any one have a contact # so we may get our money back. Please Please don, t order this product. We saved for our vacation and now to be ripped off is terrible. Hoe do we get our money back

• Na
    naomizjoy Aug 14, 2009

I also had the same experience that all of these comments atest to. However, I was able to have an online chat with them at https://www.myordersupport.com/secure/members/

After a long discussion in the chat I finally was told that they will refund 1 time. They had me mail the product back to: Returns Department / 3007 Green St. / Hollywood, FL 33020

The catch is, you have to have what they call an RMA# to return your product. They did provide me with this number in the chat. I mailed the product back on 8-11-09 and had it tracked by the post office. As of today USPS web site says: Your item was delivered at 8:24 AM on August 13, 2009 in HOLLYWOOD, FL 33022.

It will be interesting to see 1) If I get my refund 2) How long it takes them to refund my account 3) If they dare ship me anything further or charge my bank account again. I will keep you posted.

This is such a SCAM and it really does put a horrible taste in your mouth about trying new products or purchasing anything over the internet.

• In
    In Dispute Aug 14, 2009

Same thing happened to me. The first thing they did was to bill me a monthly cost of $50+ for the product when my initial order was supposed to be about $54 for a 3-month supply. In addition to the cost of the product, they began charging a monthly membership fee, international fees & a web browsing fee - none of these fees were authorized by me or mentioned in the purchase order. I am disputing these fees currently with my credit card company.

• De
    debiem Aug 20, 2009

I am not happy the way it was taken online when u said I have 14 day trail and the day it was suppose to be here it way late and then turn around and charge a full amount which I did not gave permission to take it out now I am really upset about how it was send to me no billing and how to cancel my order because four reason it was send to me late and no bill and no number to contract to cancel and my doctor gave me order don't take any more od those diet pill I am now on heart med. just started . So please how can I get a hold of you so I can cancel this order. This is not right.. Fix it please

• Sh
    ShyannJG Aug 25, 2009

I TOO have been scammed!! I signed up for the free trial for the the Acai Berry Detox prodcut on the 18th of August and was told that my product would be here on the 22. When I signed up I had a promotional code so I only was suppose to pay 99 cents for shipping and handling. I tried to print out the reciept immedialtey but ironically when i print it out the only thing that showed was the price of 87.13 which was never mentioned prior to the order. Only to be shown after I purchased the product and it was too late to undo.

The reciept on the computer showed the retail price but below it it showed the discounted price and the total did come out to be 99 cents, but like I said when i printed it, the only thing that would show was the 87.13!!! I knew then that I had made a mistake. The next day I called the company and was on hold for 15 minutes before I got a hold of someone, in the mean while the phone tapped into 2 other converstions where I heard people complaining about being scammed. When i finally got a hold of someone to clerify that I had only been charged the 99 cents, she told me that I had to cancel within 14 days from the order date. I tried to cancel then but she said I could not do that within the same call I would have to call back.

So I waited to see if my order would arrive and it is now the 25th of August and a week into the 14 days and I have yet to recieve a product. I called this evening and was on the phone for 40 minutes where I again ended up hearing other peoples complaints when the phones tapped in as they told me their compaints thinking I was a representative. NO ONE FROM THE ACAI BERRY DETOX COMPANY EVER ANSWERED!!! Now I am concerend that I will be billed for this product that I will probably never recieve or be able to cancel, seeing as no one answers the phone. WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO STOP THEM!!! I AM WILLING TO FILE A SUIT!!!

norma7816 Aug 26, 2009

the same happend to me. i went to the bank today. they cancelled my atm & r replacing it for another so they don't have axcess. because i have been charged about 10 diferent times diferent amounts. its verry frustrating .so talk to your bank & explain what happen. but do it soon before they take more $. so far the took almost $400.00 dllrs of my $. but hopefully we can do something 2 get our money back. good luck

• Bu
    Busy Mom Aug 26, 2009

I received this product 12 days after ordering. I used it for 4 days and had terrible
    gas, bloating, stomach pains and diarrhea. When I tried to cancel, I just got the
    runaroud about how I did not cancel within the 14 days! I didn't even barely have
    the chance to use this product.

Charia Aug 26, 2009

i ordered the oxi-berry & liquiboost free trial offer only but they charged me 139.95 for the liquiboost because they say I was suppose to call to cancel. I just ordered the free trial. I suggest not ordering from these people they will rip you off. There product does not work . I have gained 2 pounds since I have been taking it for 2 weeks.

• Sc
    Scammed Mom Aug 31, 2009

I signed up for the 'FREE' 30 day supply of AcaiBerry Detox and Colon Cleanse...NIGHTMARE!!! To date... I have been charged $138.84 for my FREE trial offer. These people speak like robots, do not know how to respond other than what is printed off of their response script. I have managed to get them to agree to refund the charges of $39.95 and $49.95 however, there is another $39.95 and misc shipping and International Chrgs they can not account for.