Acai Burncancelling order

L

I dont know if I have a complaint yet or not. ive read the other comments and am very concerned about getting charged for this other mess (inside secrets and e-book pkg) of which I dont want or need. I guess I want to know if I cancel within 2 weeks and send the product back will it automatically cancel these other things?

• Ke
    kellierenee010 Jan 02, 2009

No if you return the product within 14 days they do nothing, you must call them & tell them you dont want the product & its on its way back to them & you would like a refund & cancellation of ALL products & memberships related to this product ( secrets & insiders club and the travel & entertainment club) these are the two things I was automatically signed up for.
    Here is the # that showed up on my bank acount under the title web access: 866-2796513
    I hope this works for you!

Kellie

• Cr
    CRIS CRIS Jan 11, 2009

IF ALL THIS IS TRUE I AM SOOO HAPPY THAT MY GIFT CARD PURCHASE READ INSUFFIENT FUNDS. THAT WAS A RED FLAG FOR ME BECAUSE I PURCHASED THE CARD MYSSELF JUST SO THAT I COULD PURCHASE STUFF ONLINE!!! WHEN MY CARD DIDN'T GO THROUGH I KNEW THAT IT PROB WAS A SCAM.

Anita Jan 13, 2009

I am sure happy I got on the website to be able to cancel on time. Thank you all for your post

Here is what you need:

To Cancel Acai-Burn: call: 1800-659-3588 they will want you to send back the un used portion to;
    Acai-Burn USA
    Army Post Road Distribution
    3600 Army Post Road
    DeMoise, IA 50321

But like me, if they subscribe you to the Insiders Secret to Weight Loss AND Comprehensive Weight Loss E-Book Package, YOU have to cancel those seperately

Insiders Secret to Weight Loss is : 1-866-363-0187
    Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package is: 1-800-989-5907

There isn't anything to send back on those two because they are both on the web, unless you've already received your login in and password for those sites.

All the agents I spoke to were very polite and helpful, but I STRONGLY feel that THIS company misrepresents itself.
    Hope this all help.

Anita

• Tr
    Tracy from the UK Jan 15, 2009

I am in the UK and tried rining the main number to cancell any further shipments. I was given an automated service, put on hold then cut off.

I have returned the empty bottle with a covering letter asking for a refund but as of yet have not heard anything. I have had to put a block on my credit card so that they cannot take out any fuirther payments.

They keep sending me e-mails saying i didn't go ahead with the order and would I like to order now but when i reply the e-mails bounce back. Does anyone have a useable e-mail address for this company?

Kind regards
    Tracy in the UK

• Mo
    monalisasmiler Jan 21, 2009

I too am in the UK and clicked on the free sample I have been charged over £60 already, my bank cannot stop the charges. any advice gratefully accepted.

• Mo
    monalisasmiler Jan 21, 2009

It wants shutting down the company

• Ki
    Kidikirous Jan 21, 2009

Has anyone had luck canceling the Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book? I've called the number about 5 times and have been put on hold and then cut off in ranges from 5-12 min. I hope this stuff is worth all of the trouble.

• Am
    amber Jan 27, 2009

people need to read the small print, so far im happy. i expect to be charged because i read everything! i had to cancell Insiders Secret to Weight Loss is : 1-866-363-0187 and
    Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package is: 1-800-989-5907
    but other than that i havent been charged anything i handnt expected. ill keep my eye out, but so far so good. :)
    all you need to do is read the small print and look at the terms and conditions!!!

thank you! amber m

• Am
    amber Jan 27, 2009

ps, i had no trouble at all canceling the insiders secrects or the weightloss e book. it was quick and easy.

• Do
    donna baker Jan 27, 2009

The terms and conditions have all the information so I wasn't surprised or anything. I did call and cancel the associated ebooks because I just wanted to try the pills. Unfortunately they didn't work though so I had to send them back. It was after the 14 day trial period so I did get chargd the 59.95. I called Acai Burn and the rep told me how to return the unused pills for the refund-which matched the terms and conditions, but I just wanted to make sure. I sent the pills back via the post office and got a tracking number, but I did not get ther efund even after waiting 3 weeks. I called them back and they asked for the tracking number which showed the package had been delivered and they refunded the 59.95 and I saw the refund on my cc 2 days later. Other than having to make that last phone call I did not have anything bad to say about them honestly. I wish it had worked for me :(

• Sh
    Sharon Feb 10, 2009

I just ordered this product and rec'd it yesterday and am going to return it right away because I truly think this is a company out to get your money. I went online on their website and did a live chat so I would have something in writing that I canceled my order. They (Acaiburn) gave me the website for the Insider Secrets and you can live chat with them as well to cancel your memership but the e-book you must call to cancel. I think it's a little strange you have to contact three different places to cancel your membership and/or order. I don't know how they can truly call it a FREE 14-day trial if you don't really get to try it out for free for the full 14-days because if you don't return it within the 14 days you will automatially be charged $59.95 on your credit card. They were very friendly on the both live chats so I'm not really complaining about the service just that I also feel they misrepresent themselves.

Good Luck to everyone who orders it and it works.

• Be
    Bek260 Feb 20, 2009

I have just ordered the free trial, but cancelled straight away via live chat. Has anyone else done this? The company said the delivery charge had been cancelled but will take a few days to show up? Also monalisasmiler, how come they have charged you £60? What your situation? Thanks

• Me
    Mel Feb 24, 2009

I have called and canceled THREE times! Yet, they keep sending this stuff. It also, always seems like when I call I always talk to the same two women. Their voices, are very recognizable when you have called them THREE times! Yet, they tell me my order was canceled on Jan 4 08, it is now Feb 24 09 and I am still getting these damn pills! ERRRRRR.

Christopher Thomas Mar 05, 2009

This product and yet another American scam, can someone please tell me why we continue to get scammed by greedy lying Americans, I'm an Aussie living in London, ordered Acai burn because I needed to lose 5 kgs, and I did the "Acai Burn test and it said yes indeed you need to lose weight, so stupidly I purchased a bottle, being the gullible Aussie that I am, well my partner who is under weight came home from work and was not happy at my purchase so he took the test as well, and yes you guessed it, it said he also needed to lose weight. So I rang up and cancelled the order, and have been charged ever since. Do not purchase this product, I repeat do not purchase this product, it is another American scam. !!!

• Ti
    tiffanyclark232 Mar 10, 2009

I called to cancel and sent the product back. I was told to wait 2 weeks for my refund! Yet it is been a month and a half and I'm still waiting. I called one week again and was told I would be recieving my refund on March 9th.. It wasn't back in my account so I called again this morning, and the lady told me that there is no way for the sellers to know when the refund was sent out, but I would be getting it in 3 to 5 business days! THIS IS A SCAM!! DO NOT BUY!

norms Mar 14, 2009

I was so close to buying this product tonite, but I thought I would resaerch it a little and this is what I found, all of the above complaints, Thank you everone for your input. you have saved one poor and desperate person and hopefully more.. from this quick moneymaking scam!
    Norms
    UK
    Anyone got any natural free ways of losibg weight fast?? I don't eat a great deal frankly, but could be wrong times...

• Ab
    ABIOLA Mar 23, 2009

MY PROBLEM IS DIFFERENT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER BUT EVERY TIME I PUT IN MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS, IT DECLINES AND TELLS ME I HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT BEFORE. WHICH I HAVEN'T. I DON'T GET WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

andreamac Mar 24, 2009

I have been had too. I ordered the free trial (which, claims the site, will be sent for free except p&p $4.99) and went to check my bank account straight away..they have taken £19.82 from my account. I called my bank and explained the situation and they have cancelled my visa card and are sending me a new one. They are also treating the money taken as fraudulent.

Maybe if you do read the small print you wouldn't fall for this quite so easily..either way, they try and "sell" the free trial to you for postage only $4.99, but in reality its much more. I would advise anyone who has been had to cancel their cards and report them to the bank and trading standards. It is even more difficult to contact them if you are in the UK.

• Ca
    cassalex58 Mar 24, 2009

can anyone tell me the number to call from the uk as the number doesnt work and they seem to always be on tim. I havent even received my order yet but they have charged my credit card f or 18 pounds. Can someone please tell me how tocontact them

andreamac Mar 24, 2009

Hi..I tried calling the toll free number in the US from my home phone but it didn't work. However, I downloaded Skype and it called that number no problem! Its free too of course. Just dial 1 800 659-3588 and you'll be connected to an operator. They cancelled my order and said that it should be refunded back to my card..not too bothered about chasing it up now as my bank are going to contact them directly for the refund.

• My
    Mycall65 Apr 06, 2009

Hi there,
    I also fell for this scam and now they keep charging my account.

I'm calling from the netherlands where we cannot dial 1-800 numbers...

Anyone any idea how to contact these guys????

Do not suppose a letter to Cyprus will help...

• Pa
    Patti May 02, 2009

I too have been had by this so called free trial. I ordered on the 10th Feb this year and was told I'd receive within 7 days, however received nothing until April, by which time I'd forgotton about it. Then I checked my bank and found that a total of 4 payments had been taken, one in feb, 2 in march and one in april, totalling over £152!!! It took me 3 days to contact them via the UK number but did eventually get through. they claim the pack I've received is the 2nd and that the trial pack was sent to my address. Then they wanted to re-send the trial but I refused and made the point that I am supposed to try out their product before paying anything and yet I've already been charged £152. Eventually they agreed to refund the trial pack money 80 dollars and that they will refund the rest if I'm not happy with the product. Lets wait and see eh but I'm not holding my breath.
    Von, UK

ray May 09, 2009

i am from the u.k can anyone help me with what to do who to call etc, i am verry worried about this, as there isnt much help for the u.k side of things please help

• Ar
    arm May 26, 2009

Call 1-800-659-3588 to cancel. Then mail in the unused portion to
    AcaiBurn USA
    PO Box 10233
    Des Moines, IA 50381
    Make sure to put your order ID number AND cancellation number on the package.

These people are serious scam artists.

• La
    Lachlan May 27, 2009

Not happy at all.

They say "Hey try this product for 14 days, just pay the postage" (then we'll sign you up to sh1tloads of other things and charge you for not using them)...Tried calling the cancellation numbers (even with international dialling codes, as I am in AUS) and same as the above comments, I get put on hold and no one comes back to me.

Granted I should have read the stupid fine print, but they should at least have the decency to let you cancel easily.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT - I am cancelling my credit card tommorrow.

• La
    Lachlan May 27, 2009

I have tried the numbers they gave me and have not been able to get through :(

I do not want this product or the online services.

I recommend people do not go near these guys, its a big scam.

qwerty123 May 31, 2009

When I try to ring the numbers it says number is not recognised!! I used the same number to cancel about a week ago and spoke to someone. I think I have managed to cancel the subscription to the pills but they are still taking money from my account which must be the ebooks or whatever they are

Does anyone have another number if calling from the uk?

i need uk numbers for Insider Secrets and Ebok, pleaseeeee

001 800 989 5907
    001 866 279 6513

I think that these numbers worked for me - I asked them to tell when and how much the last amount was that they took from my bank to compare and make sure they were actually looking at my account. Hopefully that is an end to it for me

Good luck :o)

radek Jun 03, 2009

im trying to call this number 001 800 989 5907 but it dosent want to conect me with someone... machine is talking and im loosing the connection in the same moment every time. :(((

radek Jun 03, 2009

are they going to charge me if ive changed the credit card for new one?

qwerty123 Jun 03, 2009

I have just tried it and it worked on the 3rd go...where are you calling from?

radek Jun 03, 2009

ok i used skype for those phone numbers and... i cancelles all of the 3 memberships, they charged me GBP 9, 55 and i have got my tablets but the guy on ACAI BURN 1-800-659-3588 told me they are going to charge additional $59, 95 as a shipping fee, its that much becouse i live in UK... which is redicelous becouse they sent it to me from bedfrod in england, i will try to put the block on my credit card for them but i dont know how to do it, they probably have diferent accounts and names so maybe i will have to change my credit card for new one or close the account, im allredy waiting for my bank to advise me. sorry couse my english.

radek Jun 03, 2009

sorry guys about my english, im not a native speaker :)

qwerty123 Jun 03, 2009

are you sure thet are not charging you the 59.95 for the 2 weeks extra tablets they send in the same bottle as your free trial?
    If you send the 2 weeks worth back before the 2 week free trial is up you shouldnt get charged

I just kept them and let them charge me for the extra 2 weeks...I feel quite lucky really after reading other peoples experiences

radek Jun 03, 2009

but i have opened the bottle... so stupid, so can i still send them back?? you are right there is 60 tablets in the bottle, 14 days free trial makes 30 tablets... ### but i canceled my membership, do you advise me to call them again? what should i do? and will it help when i close my credit card account??

qwerty123 Jun 03, 2009

I would ring them again and explain you want to return the unused 30 tablets - you can only do this if it is within the 14 day period. If you arew still in the 14 day period then I wouldnt think it would be necessary to cancel your card

As far as I am aware it doesnt matter if you have opened the bottle - you were offered a free trial of 14 days which you have taken - and now want to return the product in which you are not happy with

Does this help? I got myself into a bit of a state when I saw the money coming out but has made me a bit wiser now to so called free trials

radek Jun 03, 2009

OK i called them again, have got order number and im going to send the other 32 tablets back to them tomorrow.Thanks for your help.btw how do they do this scam legaly... i can not believe it:(

radek Jun 03, 2009

and... im going to bye only on ebay... you can get the same tablets there without this all ###!!! no more shopping like this...!!!

• My
    Mycall65 Jun 04, 2009

Do not buy on eBay either

Stuff does NOT work at all.

I took them for 2 months now. No weightloss whatsoever, although I really watched my diet as well, and I also felt like my thyroid was running on overtime but NO weightloss!!!

Just cancel your creditcard like I had to do to get rid of this scam...

good luck.

Have reverted back to my old diet that really worked which is first personal diet. Does work but you need to keep the pounds off and that is the hardest... believe me. Especcially during the (happy) holiday season. (December)