Resolved Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.comFraud

This company is a fraud. I need to cancel my membership for future products but no one is picking up the phone to cancel.

• Ly
    Lyndsey Burress Feb 15, 2009

What I want to know is: How come NOBODY can find or get a hold of these people? Yet they can still keep taking our money and shipping us this awful product!!! I'm usually so cautious, I feel humiliated and stupid ecspecially since I had to call my credit card company and tell them not to let them near my money!!!

Marilyn Feb 16, 2009

What is the number you called?

• Tr
    tracy Feb 16, 2009

call your credit card company right away, tell them that this has happened: FRAUD. they will file a fraud report for you and you won't have to pay a penny!

• Ba
    batyflame Feb 18, 2009

Just want to cancel my order.
    HERE'S THE ORDER # 833892

DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OF THOSE ACAIBERRY STUFF.

• La
    laurette Feb 18, 2009

I am trying to cancel my order with acai berry. I received the trial bottle and then i did receive 3 more bottles and my 89.85 was deducted from my checking account. I guess I was stupid to use my debit card instead of a regular credit card. I h ave just called them and I have been on hold for 15 minutes .
    Finally someone (ginny) answered. I told her I wanted to cancel any future orders. She asked me my name and found it. She gave me a confirmation #. Then she told me that because I was past the original 14 days, I had received another shipment and the 89.00 had been already deducted she was going to give me a 20% (16.00) refund. I asked her if there were any catches to this, said no, and if in the future I want to start ordering again all purchased would be at a 20% discount. The phone number I used is 866-518-6901.

I'll be anxious to see if the order is actually done.

• El
    Elaine Feb 22, 2009

These fraudulent people set up websites telling their story of how they lost all this weight using these products. When they were "outed" on their comments, they closed comments because of SPAM they said. HA HA! They are the SPAM...or should I say SCAM! They also set up new sites with the exact story as before, but their name has suddenly changed to someone else, but the picture is exactly the same!
    So you can't trust any of these websites!!! That makes is very bad for the legal and honest, trust-worthy companies of real products...a very sad situation.
    I want these fraudulent people to be caught and arrested like the criminals they are. PLEASE, everyone help and do what they can to see this happen.

• El
    Elaine Feb 22, 2009

I just found another website for the acai berry and Bromalite detox with the same exact story again and the same girl's picture, but now her name is Jeanie. Why can't these people be stopped???
    Watch out for this current SCAM. I hope we can save some people from falling into their web...no pun intended...SPIDER WEB, I meant. These people are heartless, cruel criminals cheating people out of their money. They deserve to go to jail.

• Bo
    bonnie l hood Feb 22, 2009

please cancel my acai berry order and cancel future monthly charges.

bonnie l hood

• Bo
    bonnie l hood Feb 22, 2009

cancel my order of this product acai-berry and any monthly
    charges to my credit card.

bonnie l hood

• Pa
    pamela Feb 23, 2009

I called to cancel my order this morning. I talked to a guy named Jack, supposibly that was his name. When I told him I wanted to cancel my order, he went through asking me my information. He claimed he could not find me in the system. Then the last way to look me up was the last 4 digits of my credit card. I said noway. I was not giving him that info. Then he gave me this web site to come too. So I am unsure what is next. I wanted to let you know my experiance.

• Pa
    pam Feb 26, 2009

These people are running a scam they have charged my card for 2 shipments that I sent back they have changed charged two different prices. They have already changed the company name before the second shipment was sent.
    Thanks
    Pam
    Kentucky

• Da
    dana Mar 04, 2009

Strongly AGREE with the above posts - same exact experience I had. This is such a scam!!!

I had my bank cancel the card I use to prevent this company from charging me again. I had 2 chrages within 2 weeks and NO product. Charges totaled over $160.00.

There has got to be more laws to protect the consumer from scammers like this!

Dana
    California

• Ju
    judy Mar 06, 2009

I too can not get through to these people. There is not support via the web, and when I call they say that the hours are 8-6pm MST. I called at 8 am MST and 4 pm MST and never got anyone to answer. Then the recording said to hear the mesaage options again to press #, then the message said that the office was closed.

I need to stop these unathorized automatic withdrawals.

What a mess.

• Do
    Doreen Potts Mar 07, 2009

I have also tried to cancel, ive phoned but keep getting fobbed off with another phone no. Please cancel my order and any future monthly orders for acaiburn.I HAVE INFORMED THE BANK AND WE HAVE GOT ALL THE DATES MONITORED AND THE NEXT STEP WILL BE LEGAL ACTION IF NEED BE. MY ORDER I.D NO: 100378580
    Doreen England

• Mo
    MomOf29 Mar 07, 2009

Look at your statement where the charges are applied there should be a number where the charges are being placed to had to call on other places to stop charges from other companies..Thanks for the heads up on the way they treat their customers I know now I will not be ordering any product,

• Br
    Brenda :( Mar 10, 2009

I too have been hooked by the Total Cleanse which I ordered, but then I got this Bromalite which I didn't have called my Credit Card Company to cancel all further deductions, which cost me $60.00. How do we get our money back?? I have recieved two shipments, have tried numerous times to call the phone number provided, sent several email with no reply.
    There has to be help for all of us! My order #1563793.
    Brenda

• Ca
    Carolyn Gordon Mar 16, 2009

I was charged $94.57 for a free trial bottle that all I was suppose to have to pay was $5.95 shipping. I used a Debit Card to pay for what was only suppose to be shipping. While checking my bank statment, I found that they also charged me $88.62 for the free trial bottle. There was a number on my statement that I used to call to inquire about this charge. At that time I was told that I was being charged for the bottle because I didn't notify them in 15 days that I was not happy with the product. What happened to the "free trial". I paid for my free bottle. For those of you who need a number to call, I have two. Not that it will do you any good. Call 866-950-4792 or0866-950-4787

Carolyn

• La
    Laura Mar 17, 2009

Please make sure you read the fine print. The charge was taken out of my account for $39.95. I was told that I could not get a refund until the remainder of the product was returned. THE STATEMENT THAT ALL YOU PAY IS $4.95 IS A LIE AND I DIDN'T READ ALL THE LITTLE PRINT AND NOW I AM PAYING FOR IT. It remains to be seen as to whether my refund is done. They also tell you the product is safe no matter what your health problems are. Not so.

Laura

Mary Mar 17, 2009

I got took too. Same story. This company was called NaturesAcai.co.I was able to get hold of them at 800-220-6284 After I threatened them with my states attorney general's attention and my own attorney plus complaining on every consumer website I could find and bumped up to the supervisor I was finally promised a refund and given confirmation numbers. Wel'l see what happens. I'm also calling my bank. Good luck to all of us.

• Kt
    K.T. Mar 22, 2009

I agree that these people are very dishonest.I placed an order on the 13th of March, 2008 and on March 21st i called to inform them that i hadn't received but one product which was the Purity12 and still missing the Acaiberry.I spoke with Harry if that's even his name.Harry claims the system shows that i received both products.I was having this uneasy feeling telling me something isn't right with this phone call.I know better because the Holy Spirit never lies.. it's here to lead and guide us.I guess i wanted to try something so bad to help me loose this weight i took a chance, WELL GUESS WHAT YOU CROOKS I'M CANCELLING MY CARD!! so how are you gonna get your money now? GOD SITS HIGH AND LOOKS LOW!! AND LOW YOU ARE FOR TAKING HARD WORKING FOLKS MONEY!! TIMES ARE TOO HARD FOR THIS FOOLISHNESS !!

• Cc
    ccastillo Mar 23, 2009

I have to agree with every on here, I too was taken by this people. I called to cancele my order before the 14 day trail time was up. I asked the lady that canceled my order if I was going to be charged any thing and she said NO! just the shiping and handling of 5.99. Well when I got my bank statement I got curious and I scaned right through it and I found I had been charged the 69.99. I emmidiately call the company and the lady that answered that yes I had canceled on time but had not returned the empty bottle. I told her no mentioned to return the product and in the adds it doesn't say to return the bottle. Had I known I had to return the bottle I would have returned trust me it would have cost me a lot less than the 69.99. Now it is a little late becuase I discarded the darn thing. She did say they could only return 1/2 of my monies of 34.99 and would apear in my banck statment in 10 days. I have my fingers crossed that they do come through. I did tell her I would be letting all my friends, family and any one that will listen of there scam. She did not feel worried at all!

• Cl
    clceci Apr 03, 2009

I have had the same experience- How do we file charges? who can figure out how to get the law involved?

• Su
    Sunnie Apr 06, 2009

I get ahold of them everytime I call 866-955-4107 or 866-955-4109, however talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. They DO NOT want to hear what you have to say they just want to tell you how much they charged you and why. When you get a slight bit mad, they put you on hold.

• Rd
    R.D. Apr 07, 2009

I have learned my lesson! I too was taken in by this scam. Paid the 4.99 for a sample, which I never received and then the charges started showing up on my credit card for miscellaneous food. Never again will I fall prey to these devils! They make everything look so good, and we all should know that there is only one way to loose weight and that's to monitor your eating habits. I hope and pray that these people are caught and punished to the max!! Fraud is a scary word, so be aware of what you do on the internet. Call your credit card company and report this fraud!
    R.D.

• Ka
    Kathy Taylor Apr 12, 2009

Try calling"this week" [866]-964-1011, they think you are trying to order more product. Do not press 2, but 3, you will also be told, "everyone is out of the conference room", is there any thing else we can do for you, DO NOT let them off the line, make them give you a cancellation order number first, secondly have them give you a conformation #, thirdly, call your bank, give them the information, then BOGUS" companies can not keep preying on the hard working PEOPLE.95efc

• St
    Stoopid Apr 14, 2009

I was an idiot too. I cancelled my order within an hour of ordering as I had seen a lot of complaints. Should have checked out this before. I also cancelled my credit card as the lady told my shipment may have gone out already! In one hour I said, yah right! My credit card company stopped my card and I will be getting a new one in the mail and no charges will go through. They said they have had a lot of complaints. The three #'s I had to call, as you are also signed up for two other things, are Acai burn 1-800-659-3588, Insiders Secrets 1-866-363-0187 and Comprehensive weight loss 1-800989-5907. Make sure you get their name and a cancellation #! I think i will stick to my elliptical!!!

• Fe
    FeelSoDumb Apr 15, 2009

I too cancelled my order within 20 mins of ordering. I called 1-866-955-4109, that was the number that was on the charge to my card. I was then informed that They would cancel my order and I told her I didn't even want the product sent to me. She said that was fine it was taken care of. I come back from vacation, and not only is it sitting in my mail box, but the charge of 89.31 was on my bank card. I shipped the package back without opening anything. I called repeatedly a number I got from a complaint board, 1-877-350-8480, but was put on hold and would wait close to 30 mins only for the phone to ring and to get put back on hold. I finally got up with someone after over a 30 min wait today just to get hung up on. I called back again and when someone finally answered the phone I was informed I had called the wrong number to cancel my order. She refused to refund my money, and I told her I was going to my bank for fraud, she kept repeating the same thing to me. You called the wrong number, like a flipping parrot. So I called my bank, told them I had cancelled, but the co sent it to me anyway, and charged my card. My bank is filing charges and investigating to try to get my money back.

I like a dummy was looking into the combo of Acai and the colon cleanse deal they had going on. I called both places to cancel. After I spoke to the GNS woman she refunded my money. The other place is refusing. Good Luck to you all. I will never order anything like this offline again. These free trials are scams and rip offs.

• To
    Tony B. Apr 15, 2009

I too had a tough time cancelling out of this. I could NOT get VISA to block charges from Acaiburn, so I also had to cancel my credit card and get a new number issued.

These websites are SO misleading. There is NO 14-day "free sample" for $4.95

The $4.95 is postage to mail you the first bottle. IF you don't return it, they then Charge your credit card the entire purchase price FOR that bottle.

Thereafter, they automatically send and charge your credit card for 3-month supplies without any confirmation from you.

• Su
    Sunnie Apr 15, 2009

You can file a complaint with both the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org. Look up the company by either search for life cleanse aka fwm labortories, Hollywood florida.

You can also file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General who is already investigating the company. The more complaint they get the faster they will work to stop them from ripping off consumers. http://myfloridalegal.com/consumer

• Mu
    muffet Apr 15, 2009

I also ordered the free sample pack of the Acai Berry and the Bromalite at the beginning of March and now have been charged $83.18 & $74.85 three times since then. I called two different phone #'s 1-866-955-4606 & 1-877-300-6250 after I seen the first charge and they gave me confrimation #'s from both places saying my supscription is cancelled. Then I turn around and look at my bank statement again about 3 1/2 weeks later and there are two more charges for the $83.18 and two for the $74.85. I have been calling these companies almost every day to get refunds and they say it is still in the works and I should see refunds in about 10 business days. have yet to see them! Then I get a charge for $29.95 for DJM LIFSTYLEFIT.COM which I had know idea what that was until I called there # 1-800-957-6988. Turns out that is support web program to loose weight. This I did not sign up for either. Though I did receive a credit from this company I don't see how they could have charged me to begin with. So much for free samples!!! I will never do that again. I work too hard and too many hours to get ripped off!!!

Norma Las Vegas Apr 19, 2009

Same issues as the rest. I felt I might be lucky that I found the site with Oprahs, Dr. Oz's, and NBC's accrediation. I ordered both trial samples of the Acai Berry and the Colon cleanse. Although I did catch the first charges, past the trial charge, on my debit card while they were still pending. Filed the complaint with the bank as my card is backed by Visa. Still have yet to hear back. However, I did cancel the card as "comprimised". Two days later in addition to the $85.00 plus per bottle charged, shows up a transaction fee for foreign currency with the same phone number as the unauthorized charges. I guess I feel lucky although with a lot of arguing, I received RMA numbers for both products and have returned them both WITH delivery confirmation. I never even opened them as one has a high blood pressure warning - not all natural I guess. I will wait to hear and good luck to you all.

• He
    Helen Apr 22, 2009

Acaiburn called me 3 times in one morning a few days ago, this is after I had already cancelled my membership. I still do not know if I will continue to be billed on future statements, but I have disputed them. The phone call was to ask me if I wanted to upgrade my membership!! Unbelievable!! When I finally spoke with a supervisor, he advised me "That will teach me in the future to read all of the fine print before signing up for something". I am sure you all know what I wanted to say back, but I held my tongue. Let them bill me by mail.
    Helen

• Aw
    Awmowbray Apr 22, 2009

This is a total scam. Although I got through to someone and they said it was cancelled, I will have to see if it is on my next statement. Everyone I talked to was foreign so it was hard to understand what they were saying. Not only did I get the Acai berry but also Total Cleanse which was on my credit card bill under two different names and telephone numbers. Even thought the last shipment was unopened, I was told that I could not return it and could only get a small portion of my money back. I will be contacting some legal people if it is not cancelled.

• Wi
    Wizard Apr 25, 2009

Acai Berry Website needs to be kicked off the web. They drove me nuts when I tried to get them to give me a refund. They never answer their phone nor emails. Finally I got through and after yelling my head off at them and threatened police action they credited my account. Online companies like this make me wish there was someone policing what is allowed to be on the web. The web has become a scammers paradise. It is more than about time the ISP's provide some policing and kick these ### off the web.

• Kr
    Kristy Apr 29, 2009

I agreed to a free trial of vitamins on the internet and the page said only pay $5.00 p&h. They have now taken nearly $300 from my credit card using different names. Recently a company has been defrauding people by selling "Acai Berry Samples" and using Evital Health on the credit card receipt. They are not affiliated with this company and do not sell this product. I need to dispute any charges made by this company. This company is fraudulently charging hundreds of credit cards. We know that the company is using this website and the following emails:http://www.acai-elitetrials.com/[email protected]@[email protected]
    Some can no longer be accessed.
    They are using the following names on my credit card statement:
    Healthy Solutions, purecleanspro, e-vitalhealth.
    Is there any way to get my money back?

Madame May 02, 2009

I also got screwed, I was charged 2 times (over 200$) and never received the product, but what is amazing is that this guy [email protected] still replies to me saying he didn`t do nothing wrong!!!.

[email protected]

all these e-mail adress showed up when I was asking question about my packages I never received, how to get reimbourse... they don`t seem to understand english.

Some other poeple had invigates and found the source in CHINA.
    China is known to be very good to copy and do FAKE product.

I also complained to ACAI BURN since they are loosing customers and they should help to stop these thieves since the`re loosing customers.