ACAI BERRY - DETOXIDANTACAI BERRY - DETOXIDANT

E

We ordered over the phone an Acai Berry that was advertised for .99 cents. We never recieve this order that cost .99 cents. It sounded good but the result was a scam. Two weeks later, this company charged us $82.31 for another product (Detoxidant) we never ordered. Please watch Acai Berry advertising because they are scam and basically steal money from people.

• Hu
    Hussain Alghamdi Aug 20, 2009

i also buy acai for about 4$ but noe you want 86.42 for detoxidant .but i don't order it.so tell me why this happen to me

• Br
    Brenda Batista Aug 22, 2009

On thursday I had a chat with operator Sheila (CA-046), asking to cancel a purchase and she told me it was canceled, but now I was looking my bank account and the purchase wasn't canceled. I want you give my money back because I didn't authorize this purchase.
    Now, I'm trying to talk at chat online but all operators aern't available and on the fone too.

• La
    Larnice Williams Aug 22, 2009

They charge you account and do not send the product, then charge your account again still without product. when you call the phone ring. They hang-up.. They tell you that it is only $.99 and you later see a charge for $82.31... When you order the first order they call a few days later you tell they them no on the phone, theny you get another charge.
    How can we take they to court.?????
    I checked the Box, that ask if you would like to order more than once
    MARK (X) NO is still NO

• Oh
    ohhyeahhh Aug 23, 2009

Someone please give me a number of these ripoffs! I cancelled my order but they still are billing me...HELP!!!
    My e-mail is [email protected]

johnr Aug 24, 2009

Yikes! I ordered the product the other day. I'm going to call and cancel now. The number is [protected]

• Me
    Mel275 Aug 25, 2009

In March 2009 I ordered the "free" trial of the Acai Berry detox. I called and canceled 6 days after I received the product. I received a package late March and returned it refused. I called the company again, On April 6, I recieved a charge of $83.18 on my credit card from "TopBerryColonHealth Cambridgeshir GBR". I called again and was assured it would be removed. Same thing happened May 6 but this time it was "Berry X-Clusiv [protected]". I had already refused that pkg as well and they never removed the charge. Again on June 6, $83.18 - "Rainforestberry [protected]", by this time I had already returned 3 packages. On July 5 - $83.18 from DETOXCLEANSE [protected] and Aug 6 $83.18 + $2.00 + $1.95 from DETOXICANT [protected]. I'm letting my credit card company deal with it.

• Ka
    katalina Sep 04, 2009

It sounds like I should go straight to my bank with a complaint of fraud instead of even trying to deal with this company. I ordered two trial month bottles for .99 ea. In less than a month I now have been charged 2 charges of $87.13 and 2 foreign transaction fees of $2.61. In addition when I just now called to cancel I was informed of another $83. charge. I never received any information on their policy or that I was going to be charged more $$.

• Ca
    cattyn Sep 20, 2009

Its in the Terms $ conditions which are hidden at the bottom of the page. Basically if you don't cancel within a certain time they charge you for the trail product as well as subcribe you for more. With the other charges after the trial charge, you can request a refund as long as it is within the 30 days of the order being placed.

• Ke
    kezz108 Sep 28, 2009

My friend and I both fell for the acai berry scam.I was double cranky when I saw my credit card statement as my friend had asked to use my card as she didn't have one, which I had agreed to, after all it was only .99c, WRONG.I tried to phone them on numerous occasions at a costly expense from Australia to Cypress.They say they are in England but the number is transferred to Cypress.After they agreed to cancel our memberships I tackled them about a refund, I was abbruptly told NO and hung up on.This just made me more livid so I emailed the company about 4 times and did not take no for an answer.I told them I was taking legal action and to my surprise recieved an email back saying my account would be credited within 5 days, and guess what, IT WAS.I recieved back what had quickly amounted to nearly $2000.00.I urge you all to stand up to theses thieves and do not give up untill you have recieved your money back.I hope this helps