Academy Of Learning — overcharged for the amount of time in course.
I started going to the Academy of learning after speaking to the head person at the school his name was Chris Bourassa I think that's how his name is spelled he said that I could get in as soon as I got approved for a student grant and the course was office administration so anyway he helped me with getting started so I checked it out for a month I only did 32 hour's of class time and decided that sitting at a desk wasn't the kind of work I would like to be in so I told Chris I wanted to discontinue and he said that would be fine so I left then a month later I had checked my bank account and I was shocked to see I was still getting payment's from student grant's. So I phoned him and asked why I was still receiving payment's and he said I would have to go in and sign a form to discontinue so I went in and signed the form and thought I would only owe $1000-$2000 and ended up owing over $9000 and I phoned the school and student grant's but no one would help me. In the end I paid back $13000 to the government with interest so this is why I'm writing this letter. This was in 2002. Anyway I would like some of my money back because this is not right my contract # is 106039sk
More Academy Of Learning Complaints & Reviews
- Academy Of Learning - lack of morals
- Academy of Learning Career College - lack of support, course programs not available, this school is a joke
- Academy of Learning Career College - multimedia developer for the internet course
- Academy of Learning College - administrators
- Academy of Learning Career College - the course and the school