Menu
CB Colleges and Universities Academy of Learning Career College 3030 13 Ave SE #115, Medicine Hat, AB, T1B 1E3, CA
Academy of Learning Career College company logo
Academy of Learning Career College
reviews & complaints
Academy of Learning Career College company logo

Academy of Learning Career College

3030 13 Ave SE #115, Medicine Hat, AB, T1B 1E3, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
M
12:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Academy of Learning Career College - Completion of program

Hello. I was attending The Academy of Learning Career College in Medicine Hat, Alberta. The program I was in is computerized accounting. I am in debt to the school which I was paying monthly for before COVID closed everything down. I am almost done my program and now that everything is back to normal Academy of learning in medicine hat is REFUSING to let me to come back to complete my program unless I pay in full the amount owing. When before COVID I was paying steadily monthly as agreed. Now they are going back on the agreement. I believe I am being treated unfairly and I am already owing 30, 000 in student loans from this program. I want to be successful and able to presume my career path and presume paying monthly as previously agreed. But the academy of learning career college in medicine hat is making it very difficult for me to be the success I strive to be.

Desired outcome: To presume monthly payments of 100 00