ABX Expressforged of signature and lost parcel

I got a parcel from China that reached here last week. Because I went for holiday only check tracking online when I was back at 7th Oct 2019. The online system show that the parcel already delivered and signed by me at 1st Oct 2019. I puzzled and called to ABX customer service, the attitude was so poor and then she asked me to wait. I wait for one day and called again also wrote an email.

On 9th October 2019 the driver came to my office and show me the form, he admit he signed himself because that day was raining, but he insisted that he already delivered to my office only didnt get someone to sign. Its really unacceptable for me.
I requested for his IC number but he refuse and said I don't have the right to do so. I said ok, then I will go to make police report on this because you lost my parcel and forge my signature. he said ok, let me go back company first and tomorrow we go together.

On 10th we go to ABX headoffice and demand an explanation. I only want back my parcel, but until today they said only can proceed with a little compensation and my parcel worth more than that.

I feel unfair as why he forged my signature, lost my parcel and I can not get my full loss on my parcel. I really helpless.

I talked to the manager that I don't want to make a fuss over it, but please ask him to go to find, at least put the effort to go around my area check maybe he sent to the wrong address. But they said he can not recall.

As a consumer, what else can I do? I think will go through legal way as I really feel that he need to responsible for forging people signature.

Ye