ABSACar insurance

R Nov 03, 2020

My name is Rachel Mamabolo, I lodged a Motor claim with Absa on the 8th of October, I was told I was going to be called after 48 hours by a claims assessor, of which a weeks went by without any one calling, then I called them to find out what was happening, they told me they are still working on it and they will urgently ask the assessor to give me a call of which he did not till today. It's weeks been almost a month now and when I can absa the agent tells me they have a back lock of claims, and promised I will get correspondence within 24 hours, 24 hours passed and still no one called. I'm still in the dark, no one calls and informs you of the process or apologies on the delay. Absa does not care about their clients need, it has been a month and I have no clue what is happening they keep on saying we will call you. Absa, you do not treat client fairly, you clearly fail on furnishing the client with information, which is the clients right and you do not have good customer service. You do not stick to your contractual agreement. I am very very disappointed...