ABSA Bank — personal loan department
As a customer of ABSA bank I would like to share my drastic experience with ABSA Bank.
On a normal day I received an SMS stating that I qualify to apply for a loan up to R350 000, I wasted my airtime to call their call centre in the loans department. The lady took my details and advised that she will arrange for a consultant to contact me BUT UP UNTIL TODAY NO PHONE CALL ! ! !
I then decided to waste my airtime again and called the Personal Loans Department and made an application for a personal loan & GUESS WHAT, the load was declined.
Two days after that Bayport Financial Services contacted me and offered me a loan, the loan was approved in 24 hours.
I don't know what Management Team is the Investors investing in as it is Clear that nothing is Valid, not your systems NOTHING !
ACT UP !
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order