ABSA Bankhowick branch and estate late department

Account number [protected] Estate Late J A Stuart
I am the executor of my late Mothers estate. She was a long time clent of Absa.
in order to access the residue of her account I was made to open an "Estate Late account which I did ". I was informed that it would take up to six weeks before I could access the funds. This after copies were made of the relevant documents. Six weeks later, on enquiry, I was told that I should have been told to visit a customer services counter, for some reason. I then did that and they copied all the relevant documents again and told me it would take up to six weeks again. On Saturday morning six weeks later I wnet to the branch only to be told that the estate late people dont work on Saturdays but they would find out and let me know this morning.
This afternoon i returned to the branch and the customer service lady phoned and was told tha the copy of the certified copy of my appointment certificate, had not istself been certified and that until that was rectified nothing would happen.
Obviously they must have discovered that when the documents were received but did not inform the branch until the six weeks query.
The certified copy of the certifed copy was then sent off and I was told to come back for the third time after eight working days. To say that I am angy would be a gross understatement. I am doing my best to wind up the estate and ABSA appears tio be doing all that it can to prevent me from doing so.
I cant wait to see what they charge for the "service " they provide and I assume that they will have been earning interest on the R200, 000 or so that they are sitting on.
I am advocate Ross Stuart SC