ABSA Bank — fica registration
We have been having problems with fica for over a year and nine months now, we submitted our documents as requested multiple times now.
We received a email from head office saying that our accounts will be closed if we do not comply, WE HAVE BEEN COMPLYING.I contacted our banker sooo many times I feel like I'm being a nuisance, so many trips to her office and still nothing is resolved.She hasn't been answering my emails or any of head offices emails, and because she is not doing her job our accounts will be closed, we are a NPO organisation and people depend on us but apparently we can not depend on absa, .it is just pathetic to say the least.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order