ABC Cargoshipment from sharjah to mumbai india - air cargo

M Jun 14, 2019

It is one of the worst services I have seen in cargo industry, I given my shipment before EID, which they promised to deliver withing 15 Days, however nothing happened, when I called them to check the status they lies each time, one day they said it is pending for customer clearance in Bangalore call next day, when I called next Day say it is in custom clearance of Delhi, I have sent my shipment to Mumbai maharashtra, it was my new business, I lost badly, I am planning to make police complaints against them.

• Dr