ABC Cargo60 kg. cargo

I had send total 2 boxes of 30/30kg. through ABC Cargo, from BATHA branch AL RIYADH to INDIA (Madhya Pradesh : city satna) in the month of 20 JUNE 2015, on dates, details are given below.
Bill No. Box : HWB No.161776
I made contact more than 100 times, every times they replied I will get within 15 days, or next month now already 8 months are going to pass and their reply still 15 days or last month or next month This is my second time complaint, earlier I raised complaint in September, when am going to vacation for 3 month and I also try to contact from india Mumbai ABC cargo branch but I did not get any response. & Now am come back Saudi Arabia Now their some mobile no. and phone also stopped working. if not response from their side I will take legal action against ABC cargo if I do not receive my cargo I request you please reply to my given e-mail address ([protected]@hotmail.com) or mobile no, 00966 [protected] in india 0091 [protected] Afsar alam
If you are facing customs problem, it is yours duty to keep contact with customers, and solve the problem not to run away from problem. I hope you will solve the matter and we will get our cargo.

60 kg. cargo