Abans.comAir conditioner

D Aug 24, 2019

I baught a LG inverter AC from maharagama abans and they said I will get Three free services and need to service after four months.Now it has gone 5 months and I have called several times to maharagama showroom to get my free service . They said they have told to the service department and they will call me ASAP.But I didn't get a response from anyone.My friend baught an AC from softlogic and he also had a bad experience at the service, so I have decided to buy an AC from Abans and expect a good and fast service.But I also had a worst service from Abans.
Please help me to solve this matter and get my free service ASAP.