AARP Services — unitedhealthcare aarp supplemental insurance
1-07-2019 I responded to an email from UHC to register for their new HealthID security service on-line which didn't work. I followed the direction to call their 1-800 customer service # and was on hold for 31 minutes before giving up.
If AARP is promoting and partnering with UHC, then you should know that the customer service is deplorable.
It doesn't appear that their website offers the capability to communicate electronically.
More AARP Services Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented
- AARP - completely stunned
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value
- AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider - deceptive advertising
- AARP - aarp does not represent my interests politically
- AARP Services - tv commercial
- AARP Services - united healthcare prescription plan
- AARP - non qualified tax people!
- AARP - aarp rewards