The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider — deceptive advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The deluxe rider is a $40 a month optional vision / hearing and dental rider. The medical card I received has the Deluxe Rider added on to the end of the plan name. The printed information states nothing about this plan being administered by any other insurance company. The only number on the card is the one for Secure Horizons. AFTER checking with my vision providor, and being told they accept Secure Horizons, the calim was turned in and refused by Secure Horizons, because it must go to another insurance company (the one who administers the vision plan). Only it is a company not named in any literature, and one the doctor's office never heard of and does not belong to. Now the $400 bill I have has been refused, because according to Secure Horizons "they" don't cover vision and the providor must file the claim with another insurance company - under a Secure Horizons Member Number. BE WARNED - THE DELUXE RIDER IS A SCAM SOLD UNDER MISLEADING AND FALSE REPRESENTATION BY SECURE HORIZONS! Don't get taken by this company - find some other medicare advantage plan!
More AARP Secure Horizons Deluxe Rider Complaints & Reviews
- AARP - travel bag
- AARP Travel Bag - misrepresented
- AARP - completely stunned
- AARP Scsep - treated with no dignity, respect, value
- AARP Secure Horizons - scam
- AARP - aarp does not represent my interests politically
- AARP Services - tv commercial
- AARP Services - united healthcare prescription plan
- AARP - non qualified tax people!
- AARP Services - aarp medicare adcantage