Aaron'sunethical behavior and poor customer service

M Aug 13, 2018

I have informed Aarons since 7/3/18 that my oven door needed repair since I have the warranty thru Aarons and my item has yet to be paid off I requested this through the Aarons on Wheeler Road, Central Islip, NY. I also purchase and pay for the Extended Warranty to cover all my products purchased through Aarons. On 7/3, I was advised by the person who came to repair my oven that he had to return to the store and could not fix the door. After not returning on 7/9 and my appointment being ignored with no phone call or no one coming to my home even after being placed in the schedule book I filed my 1st complaint and Nia the regional manager contacted me and advised that someone from Aarons will come to my home on 7/13. After that date I was informed that they had to outsource the repair to AllPro and register the product with Frigidaire. after a Month on 8/3 I called Frigidaire for status and was told NO ONE from Aarons called to register the product. I, Myself went to register the product and called AllPro to try to schedule an appoint and was then told by AllPro that NO one from Aarons called them because if they did they would know that AllPro does NOT SERVICE the Brentwood Area. I am very UPSET since I have to do all the work to have my own items repaired when I am making my payments and also am paying for an EXTENDED WARRANTY!!! How is it that when it is time to make a payment Aaron calls me 5-6 times a day even when I make payments online. When I told that to Aarons in Central Islip, I was told what does that matter one has nothing to do with the other. I find that this has been the worst experience ever I have a Family gathering on SEPT 1st... Very Important and I do not have an oven for Over a month trying to just cook on a stove is somewhat very difficult with children. as to my 2nd complaint on 8/8 no one has even bother to call me not even the regional manager. My 2nd Complaint number is HSC0246774 and the 1st complaint number is #HSC0235815. I hope to have this resolved ASAP. please contact me at [protected] (cell) or [protected] (work).