Aaron'snot accepting cash

M Oct 19, 2019 Review updated:

I do not see why cash is not being accepted. That is such [censored]. They will never get my debit information because the one Card I did give them, they hit it up 3 days before the payment was due. If they won't accept cash I am going to Buddy's rent to own. I have been with Aarons many years but if this is how they treat their customers then I will be gone in a quick minute. Maxine Leonard, Copperas Cove, Texas

• Updated by Maxine164 · Oct 20, 2019

Except for the fact we are dealing with retards that charge the card 3 days before it’s due. And I didn’t ask for your opinion anyway retard

•   Oct 19, 2019

It costs more to deal with cash than it does to be a cashless business in 2019.

Using debit cards and checks also creates a paper trail, which is useful for a rent to own business so both sides can prove that a payment was or was not made by looking at banking statements.

On another note, maybe stop going to rent-to-own places at all. Everything ends up costing many times more than it would have if you just saved up money and bought the item outright.