Aaron'sdelivery service

I went into the Aaron's located on Keystone Avenue on Saturday October 7th and I found a sofa and loveseat in the clearance area and decided to purchase it. I was told it could not be delivered until Wednesday, I agreed and told them after 3 p.m. would be best. I hadn't heard anything on Wednesday evening so I called the store at 5:40 p.m. to see if the driver would arrive prior to 6:30 p.m. because I had a very important meeting at 7 p.m. I was told the furniture was put on a truck 2 hours prior and should have been here. I was then told I would receive a call on Thursday morning when the driver was on his way. I received a call Thursday morning asking if I was home, I told him I was at work but could meet them or have my son meet them. I was told to hold on and then that they would call me right back. I received no call so I called them and I was told they were shorthanded and they would deliver on Friday and that they would give me a call prior to coming. I received a call Friday stating they were sitting in front of my door at 11:25 a.m. I told them it would take me ten minutes to get to them they said it was okay I got home in 7 minutes they were gone I was then told they would re-deliver after I got home from work. They arrived at my home at 6:15 p.m. had me sign a paper that the furniture was delivered, took the loveseat off the truck, dropped it in front of my door because one of the loaders lost his grip and got cut, drips blood all over my porch then states they can't deliver it, loads it back on the truck and said they would go back to the store and have someone else come to help deliver they would be back between 7:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. By 8:20 p.m. no one has shown up or has had the decency to call and tell me they aren't coming back. I missed out on a dinner invitation and all I got was to clean blood from my porch. Seriously, this is how you feel about your customers? I guess because I wasn't loud and belligerent, this unacceptable (non) service will be overlooked. You didn't hesitate to take my money but I can't get the merchandise. I don't even want the furniture anymore I would like to just go with a company that cares about their customers.