Having problems with Aaron's?

Aaron's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 21, 2006. The latest review employee was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint manager jasmine was resolved on Sep 25, 2019. Aaron's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 558 reviews. Aaron's has resolved 105 complaints.

Aaron's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 950 7368 (Customer Service)
400 Galleria Pkwy SE Ste 300
Atlanta, South Carolina
United States - 30305-2367

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aaron's Customer Service. Initial Aaron's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aaron's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aaron's. Discuss the issues you have had with Aaron's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aaron's Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Aaron's — 65" lg tv

Took home display about 5 weeks ago...noticed issues with the volume 3 weeks later and stated i would like...

Aaron's — service and harassment

My mother rents from arrons in denison tx and we have falling a couple of payments behind my mother has told...

Aaron's — customer service representative at the glenway ave store in cincinnati ohio

I have very disrespectful voicemails from a csr saying if i hang up on them they will show up to take my...

Aarons — unethical behavior/ harassment

I rented a entertainment set from aarons, made my intial deposit and paid 1 month in advance my items I...

Aaron's — hot springs arkansas store and lack of communication

I have a bed and tvand stereo that I am renting from the hot springs store where they have my updated phone...

Aaron's — lifetime credit voucher

I purchased many things at Aaron's, once I was about to make my last payment for a house stereo but wa...

Aaron'sthe harassment/stalking

I need to know why nothing gets done even when you do make a complaint. Nothing gets taking care of they let there employees stalk, make threats and harass you in public ( in there street cloths) . they say it is resolved which it is not!

Because of the harassment I do not owe them anything, PS Aaron's lets there employees get away with things that are against the law.

Aaron'scomputer (unethical behavior and damaged products)

I bought the 1st computer in March 17th, 2017. It was sold to me on demo mode and some type of virus which resulted in the loss of my other electronics that had been infected due to this. I brought the issue up and my computer was "Sent" to get fixed and it was gone at least 4 months. I called repeatedly to check up and they had no information. The manager offered to swap it out with a "working computer" which was worse and didn't work had water damage as well. The computer did not load and had visible water marks on the screen. In fact the previous manager asked me if it had water damage and had to remind him that he was the one who swapped it out and said it worked. The manager repeatedly told me the computers weren't working due to "user error" as he laughed and that statement was made in person at your westheimer location in front of my mother! I took it back repeatedly meanwhile paid it off in July. They were ready to come knocking at my door and calling my whole family for the payment of $18 but when I need my computer or my money, no one knows anything and the new manager has no idea how to handle my issue so he's relying on the regional manager, which whom I have had contact with but seems to not care too much of my issue because he doesn't follow up, apologize or even try to provide customer service. I understand he is very busy with stores but I shouldn't have to call other stores to try to get them to call this store manager to walk him through a process so that I can assure it is completed because it seems to me that they are neglecting to follow up. We are now going into November and I still have no computer or money I spent. I've been in contact numerous times getting the run around, talked to the regional manager with no assistance or follow up as promised. I'm tired of being the one to have to follow up, explain everything and get the process going for everything that had to do with me involving this store because no one does anything except the 2 girls Lisette and Christine who are very great and try to help as much as they can, other than that I've had a really "Ghetto" and "Horrible" experience at this store and I don't see myself ever returning as a customer. I have been a customer at your Des Moines, Iowa location since 1996 and This location is nothing like that. It's sad the dramatic change from one state to another. I was told to come to the Westheimer location last week with my debit card for a turn and once I got a ride there I was told that I would have to wait for my money to be sent to me. It is a week later and still nothing has been done to refund my money, it isn't even in progress because the new manager doesn't know how to do it, not to mention he was only trying to refund me $185 of my $755. I've called to make complaints and was told I would receive a call in reference to my first claim #0250665 and nothing, I called to request the refund because I didn't receive a response or any communication and got another claim #hsc0278319 and was told a call back would be made within 24 to 48 business hours and nothing. This is once again, me putting in the effort to follow up so that is when I requested my refund to the new manager. I called to follow up on my ticket number only to find out the rep said that the ticket number #hsc0278319 had been closed and refund was agreed to???? How has my ticket been closed when I have not received a call nor received my money, nor is it in progress?? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! I would like my complete refund of $755 asap with no further delay or I will contact an attorney and file a civil suit for the amount, court costs and the fact this has caused issues with my college education being that I bought it for school and have not been able to attend since it is online and had no computer for the past year, not to mention the damage to my other electronics caused by the viruses by the first computer. The management and sales associates had knowledge of the reasons why I've been going through this from the beginning because I have been in communication with them. Matter of fact I purchased a tv from the same location which had to be replaced for damage caused by the virus, which has been paid off since then. I have had to purchase a laptop in September 2018 from a different place because the computer I bought from Aarons for school did not work! There's absolutely nothing else I would like to say. This has been a very bad experience! I have all the documentation from my college and the other documents of losses as well as photos of the screens and error messages and water damage spots on the screen and came provide this upon request. There are 2 agreements under my name for the computer, one is for 12 months for $570.00 and the other is 4 months for $185.74 which total $755.74 plus any taxes or late fees added.

Aaron'smanagement

The manager in your Selma Alabama office, Corey is very rude and disrespectful he also takes money from your card without your permission and then when I tried to explain to him that it was birthday money from my child's father he refused to put it back yelled at me and then hung up in my face. The store is losing customers and employees since he had taken over and I think this matter needs to be addressed. I have come into the store several time where I've heard him say this is his store and if you don't like it you can leave I couldn't believe my ears until he said it to me. So from here on out until he's replaced Rent A Center will be where I do my business because that type of management is not what I'm used to dealing with! Be blessed and thank you for your service.

Aaron's — whirlpool ceramic range

I leased a fridge and stove from the aarons store in farmville, va. The original day of them bringing the...

Aaron'sordering

I place an order at the beginning of the month over the phone with corporate number it takes about a few days for me to get ahold of somebody to find out that they've been overwhelmed so I wouldn't get anything until the next month anyway even though you're supposed to get a month free and nothing down and then giving me one day to update any information while I'm working during the week and they cancel my order without telling me never ordering again

Aaron's — a manger

I have a account with Aaron in Tulsa, Ok. The one located on south Peoria. I've had this account for...

Aaron's — an employee wearing his uniform while out drinking and using drugs

Your employee Cody Lewis in the Muscatine IA location not only parties while still in his uniform, he call...

Aaron'sunethical behavior

I need something done about the Aaron's in Lewiston, Idaho
          the Account Specialist Ashely and the manager Amber.
          I am tired of them stalking me in a public place and making threats, plus harass.

the reference ticket number is 0277260
          I need to have the DVP contact me asap
          my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
          my phone is [protected]
          I have called the police to see what I can do about what they are doing to me.

RESOLVED

It has not been resolved. Your employees are very unprofessional, they like to stalk you, follow you around in stores when they are not in uniform. They make threats, stalk to where you feel unsafe. The workers get away everything, even when people make complaints. Tell your Lewiston Idaho store to leave me alone. I already had to call the police cause of the harassment. Please email me: [email protected]

• Updated by JamieKay · Oct 17, 2018

I will never go through them again
              they follow you around in public places and make threats

Aaron's — bedroom and living-room set.

April of last year. I rented . A queen size. Silver bedroom set with mattes.my payment was 160.00 a month...

Aaron'sservice

Last year of April l rented a bedroom set with mattress. And I was paying that on time then last year of October I rented a living room set I got behind so they had me payment double instead of paying 345a month I was paying about 600 are 700a month September I had a family emergency because of hurrcaine Florence I called and made arrangements so now I'm being theathen for Court are my items taken away I have a 4 months grandson and a teen daughter that need the bed I've put alot of money into my account and they want to take everything.

Aaron's Furniture — cosmetic damage to dryer/customer service

Appliances were delivered and installed after the time given. They were not going to show up, nor give us a...

Aaron's — complaint reference numbers hsc0246078 hsc0274942

I have been dealing with the Arron in Huntington West Virginia for a little bit this time and the manager...

Aaron'sin wallace nc

I've been buying from aaron's for years now. Never had any problems with delivery or customer service until this last time. Called to find out when my stuff would be delivered... Was told it was on the truck and I would receive it before 3 pm. Called back at 3 nancy stated again it was on the truck and they were running behind. Called again at 5. Laura stated it was on the way. Called again at 6. Laura said it was on the truck was on the way. Called again around 7. Laura stated he should be here soon. Finally delivery guy came and stated when he got back to store in wallace they told him to load my stuff up and bring it to me before he left for today. So all this time I was lied to about it being on the truck. I waited all day finally got it delived, set up by 8 pm. There's no excuse to be lied to and was also told to have patience. After waiting over 8 hours and being lied to my patiences was growing thin. This was the worse customer service i've ever received from aaron's or this store in wallace, nc.

Barbara wilson

Sent from yahoo mail on android

Aarons — overdrafting

aarons overdrafted my bank account for 112.00 for a ac unit i did not have. ive attempted several times to...