A1 American Services Logo

A1 American Services

Having problems with A1 American Services?

A1 American Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 757 425 2400 (Southside)
+1 757 595 9900 (Peninsula)
+1 757 565 1900 (Williamsburg)
1620 Centerville Tpke., Ste. 113
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Peninsula
11838 Rock Landing Dr., Ste. 125, Newport News, VA 23606

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with A1 American Services Customer Service. Initial A1 American Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for A1 American Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about A1 American Services. Discuss the issues you have had with A1 American Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

A1 American Services Complaints & Reviews

A1 American ServicesExtreme High Cost

I wish I had come to this website before I was taken in by this company. On Sunday night, I needed a plumber...sewer line had a blockage and it backed up into the house...two bathrooms completely flooded...and the water was making it way towards the hallway. We had this same problem about two years ago but I couldn't remember who we used. I had seen their advertisement on TV...so I called them. We were quoted $150.00 for him just to come out. I thought that was kind of steep but being it was Sunday...and at night, I thought it was an additional charge. I am not sure if it's because I didn't ask or this is just their practice but we were NOT told the total cost beforehand...and now I know why! Had we been told...I would have called someone else. I don't mind paying for services when needed but when you live pay check to pay check, every penny counts. Aside from the fact it took him over an hour and a half to arrive...without quoting us a price...he immediately snaked out the drain...and the problem was solved. Now as I said...we had this problem once before...and it cost about 78.00 for another company (wish I could remember their name) to come out...and I think the total cost was about $248.00. Therefore I figured it would cost about $320.00 for the additional charge of coming out here on Sunday. BOY WAS I WAY OFF! The total cost...with a discount came to $660.00. Moral of the story...STAY AWAY FROM A1 AMERICAN PLUMBING!

A1 American Plumbing — Pricey plumbing

Stay away from this company if you like your hard earned money. I had them come out to snake out 50 feet of...

A1 American Plumbing — PRICE GOUGING, BAD RESPONSE TIME!

The phonebook ad claims "Fast Emergency Service". I called around 9pm on a Sunday night and was told the...

A1 American Plumbing — Responce Time

Some time during the middle of the night our hot water heater ruptured flooding the kitchen and dinning room...