A & E Factory Service / SearsCancel appointment

We called A & E two weeks in advance to set up an appointment to fix our icemaker and on the day of the schedule appointment my wife called and reconfirmed that A & E will show up between 1200pm to 0500pm. The nice lady on the phone said everything is on schedule. However, @ 0400pm the A & E rep. called and said that he was running late and will not be at our house till after 0530pm. When I told him why he had to wait an hour before he change our schedule time, he hang up and cancel our appointment. When I call the 800 number to file a complaint the lady reconfirmed that our appointment was cancel by the A & E Tech and we had to wait another week before someone else will come to our house.

RESOLVED

• A&E Factory Service's response · May 17, 2010

Dear Zuesman2,

We are sorry to hear about the service you have received from A&E Factory Service. We strive at completing our service calls on time and in a timely manner. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and would like to assist. My name is David and I work for the A&E Solutions team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Zuesman2) for reference to your issue.

David V.
    A&E Cares

• Ms
    MS SHARON KANE Sep 23, 2009

I PURCHASED A DRYER IN JANUARY 2009. IT TOOK 5 INSTALLERS TO ACTUALLY INSTALL THE DRYER CORRECTLY. THE FIRST PERSON CAME TO HOME AND TOLD ME HE DOESNT DO INSTALLATIONS. THE NEXT DAY HE CAME AGAIN AND SAID AGAIN HE DOESNT DO INSTALLATIONS. THE NEXT DAY TWO MORE GUYS CAME TO INSTALL AND THEY HALF DID THE JOB. GAS FILLED MY HOME AND COULD HAVE KILLED ME AND MY FAMILY. TWO WEEKS AGO THE DRYER CAUGHT FIRE. AGAIN THE A&E COMPANY HAS BEEN UNWILLING AND UNABLE TO COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL OR TIMELY REPAIRS TO A DRYER WHICH I PURCHASED FROM SEARS WHO IS USING A & E TO INSTALL AND REPAIR. A & E HAVE BEEN MAKING FALSE NOTES IN THEIR RECORDS ABOUT THE REPAIR SERVICE VISITS. I AM BECOMING COMPLETELY DISTRESSED BY THIS PROBLEM.