The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved A & E Factory Service / Sears — Cancel appointment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We called A & E two weeks in advance to set up an appointment to fix our icemaker and on the day of the schedule appointment my wife called and reconfirmed that A & E will show up between 1200pm to 0500pm. The nice lady on the phone said everything is on schedule. However, @ 0400pm the A & E rep. called and said that he was running late and will not be at our house till after 0530pm. When I told him why he had to wait an hour before he change our schedule time, he hang up and cancel our appointment. When I call the 800 number to file a complaint the lady reconfirmed that our appointment was cancel by the A & E Tech and we had to wait another week before someone else will come to our house.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More A & E Factory Service / Sears Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher - rude customer service
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer