7-Elevenunethical behavior/ racial comments

I go this 7 eleven very morning for my coffee at 3909 victory blvd in Portsmouth Vi its a worker in there that is very disrespectful. Her name if I'm not mistaken is Becky. She was saying some very racist things to my finance' which he said nothing to her. He got upset and asked who was in charged, at the time that store distract manager was in the store and my finance' asked her was she in charged she lied and said no it got to the point that they was playing games and didn't want to tell us which one of them was the manager or over the manager (in charge) I will say my finance' was yelling and very upset because the things she was saying and was laughing in his face. She called him and I Quote dog [protected]@#* and saying some very racial thing. The cops where called and the distract manager stood there and lied told the police that he never asked who was in charged and that customers told her that they was scared where as very customer that came out told us that this been going on with her that she is very disrespectful. Nothing was solved. She laughed through the window stuck her middle finger up and still nothing was done about this but they telling us we get free coffee. Thats not what we want. That 7 eleven have different race coming in where as they should not have someone that say racial things to customers worked.

• Updated by Shawnee55 · Jun 16, 2017

Someone needs to get in contact with someone thats over her Becky (worker) she should not and I repeat should not be working and someone needs to really speak with the district manager as well. I had to really let her know how to do her job and handle a problem like that where as I was a supervisor in New York and that is not how you carry things. She was no help and very wrong for the way she handle things and went about it. Actions need to be token or its going to court!!!