7-Elevenemployee accused me of stealing and would not check the cameras to prove my innocence.

The employee's name is Johnny. After he came to my car in the parking lot and accused me of stealing a pair of sunglasses every time I am in there (which would be nearly every night), I called the corporate number and filed a complaint. I came back in to see if he was wearing a name tag. He was wearing 2, both said Johnny. I told Johnny in the parking lot at 12:33 am that he could check my bag and the cameras but he just kept saying he knew I was stealing and telling me that my boyfriend and I have to come in one at a time. This would not be an issue if he hadn't accused me of stealing with any proof other than he was missing sunglasses every day. To know this he would have to count them every time a person leaves the store. I would like to have the cameras checked to prove that I have not stolen anything. I am a regular customer there and Johnny has always been nice to me and I have been nice to him until tonight, he was very rude. When I came into the store I looked at 2 hats and then went to the windows to see my reflection before putting them back and then buying a lottery ticket and leaving. I was scratching my ticket when he came up to the window and wrongly accused me of stealing product. He said he does not know how to check the cameras which I understand but there must be someone he can. Please check the footage from 05/07/2017 at around midnight and take action. Until then I will not be spending my money at your store and either will my boyfriend. We come in all the time to buy hot dogs and snacks late at night after we have gotten off of work. I am very upset to be accused of something like this after he did not even ask someone to check the cameras. I will also be seen on film coming in and asking to see his name tag and showing him the number with my case file number on it. The number they gave me is [protected]. He told me that unless he is fired I have to do as he says. I don't want him to be fired but I would like a formal apology from him and/or the company. I only want to prove that I have not EVER stolen merchandise, let alone dozens of pairs of sunglasses. I think it is ridiculous and embarrassing for me to have to wait outside while my boyfriend buys from your company before I can go in and buy anything for NO REASON. I would comply with this had he not accused me of stealing with no proof. Again I will not be going into your store anymore and I will be telling everybody I know about what happened until I have seen some sort of action taken. Thank you. My name is [name removed] and you can reach me at [protected] anytime after 3pm on any day.