7 Eleven Austin Texas Thundercreek — products & services
This store has changed in more ways than one ever since the irabulance people are the new owners. The product quality has declined. They are always out of cups and lids for their drinks. The store is always dirty and the cashier refused to sell me a drink because he didn't have change for a $100.00 bill which was all that I had . The cashiers are rude and every baked good product seems to be old and outdated.
Updated by Jwash59 · Aug 06, 2018
And they are always out of stock of everything and have raised their prices tremendously on everything. Doing a poor job of representing the 7 11 brand .
More 7 Eleven Austin Texas Thundercreek Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card