3steprefi At Wells Fargo Home Mortgagedo not refi your home wtih wells fargo home mortgage

Got Ripped Off!
Lies from Sales Reps & Processing & Servicing!
Poor Customer Service throughout the Loan Process at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage!
Don't Use Their Services, No Cost Refi is a Lie at WFHM!
Wells Fargo Does Not Represent Any Quality or Ethics in Banking!
Please Tell Everyone You Know About This, maybe they can save their home and the pain of what happened to me :(

• Sc
    Screwed by wells fargo Apr 27, 2010

They did the 3 step with us. After signing the contract, we paid our first payment. Two weeks later, they changed the payment to be the same amount we were paying, and MORE . Please do NOT refinance with this company. They have inexperienced personnel. They did this, and now we can not do remodification. So they screwed us horribly. In my opinion, and apparently others on this board, They are a greedy, money hungry, banking establishment ripping us Americans off, one at a time. They are not helping people in this depression. They are making it worse. Survival, I guess. But only on their part. 23 years of excellent homeownership down the drain.

• My
    myhome Mar 10, 2010

This company is a fraud. This company should be torn down. They are nothing short of parasites and leaches. One and half years of trying loan mod and heard every possible excuse from them. The top management of this company should rot in hell.

• Sl
    S L Johnson Jan 03, 2010

We tried to refinance our house with our Wells Fargo loan, they had sent some paperwork 6 months prior and we followed their instructions to a "T". Sent in the appraisal (which was stated on the paperwork could be our own, $300) and fee ($185) to them, only to receive statement that their policies have changed, and that they cannot refinance our loan. I fought it all the way to the loan police (I cannot remember which agency that was) only to have Wells Fargo tell us it is not their responsibility to inform us of policy changes! Bull! These are the same people who wanted to charge $25 to close out a checking account with $7.oo in it. (huh?)

We went quickly down the road to our credit union and got a better rate with them for our home than what we would have gotten with Wells Fargo anyhow. Their customer service is horrible, and their ethics are worse. They are too big for their britches and I have NEVER walked into a branch and seen people HAPPY with their jobs...

I personally will take a smaller local bank over one of the big guys ANY day!

• They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at [protected] and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!

CalvinAZ Nov 21, 2009

I have to add that the following is my experience to:
    Lies from Sales Reps & Processing & Servicing!
    Poor Customer Service throughout the Loan Process at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage!
    Don't Use Their Services, No Cost Refi is a Lie at WFHM!
    Wells Fargo Does Not Represent Any Quality or Ethics in Banking!

I also have to add that the appraiser also lowballed my property too. After comparing the properties in the area values he then went to say that because the area has been declining, he went on to drop my value another 15% from the average resent resale values in the area for similar homes. I asked a friend at the bank and he said he had heard the bank is using appraisers doing just that. How is this ethical to appraise based on something that has not happened? Wells Fargo has sunk to the lowest levels of service and ethics.

CalvinAZ Nov 21, 2009

When I went in for a refinance on a 9% to take it down to 5% I was told because the loan was 15 years old, this would really cost me more money and suggested I stay at 9% for the next 10 years. Don't trust Wells Fargo --- either they have a lot of dumb people (but if you notice, everyone will say they are the manager when you call in asking for one) or they are about as unethical of a financial institution as they come.

CalvinAZ Nov 21, 2009

Agree!!! Don't refinance with Wells Fargo! They are a mess and not truthful. Service is terrible and it does not matter if you have an 800 score or a million dollars in the bank. These Wells Fargo service stinks!

• Ts
    tsweetdar1 Apr 29, 2009

had my name on house for 40 years.refinced 10 times to build on house. told my husband it would be lower fince if he left my name offbut i would be on title. i now cant get any credit at all, no equaty, no credit. iam distroyed. this a practise of theres . they tried to do it to others.be real carefull

• Ta
    taylormade Apr 29, 2009

Tell me what happened with your deal. I'm going through this now. Their appraiser lowballed the value of my home so I can't get the better rate. She gave me $0 value for a $41, 000 solar system. If the appraiser would have given at least a $10, 000 value to the solar system, we could've done the loan at the lower rate. Service with WF has been terrible. I get different info from different people everytime I call them. This is no easy 3 step process. I think I'm ready to tell them to stick it and file a complaint with OREA for inaccurate value conclusion against their incompetent appraiser.