360 Pro ShareRunning with java!

L

If anyone is still having trouble running 360 pro share check your Java download. If you are not running Java 6 use add/remove programes to remove your current Java restart your computer. Download Java 6 i got mine from java.com it's free once it is installed try running pro share again it should be fine. I had couldn't get mine to work until i did the above don't use the link on the pro share site when i tried to run the download from the site got error message not a windows file. Have to say pro share were not the best at responding and can anyone tell me why i clicked to download limewire and got 360 pro share.

Good luck!

• At
    Atthur Bateman May 04, 2007

I have been a member of pro 360 share for 6 months & now i find i cannot access their web site.

People beware!

Andrew Mcconnell May 06, 2007

I purchased a software programme which was supposed to be faster at down loading films cds & dvds, only to find that after I completed the payment, it was 360 pro that I had bought. I ALREADY OWN 360 PRO WHICH I BOUGHT ALMOST A YEAR AGO, CAN I GET AB REFUND.

• Ga
    Gary King May 10, 2007

Paid subscription for 360 pro... it now wont open.. wont let me log in and no one to complain to.

• Ct
    C Tyrer May 18, 2007

I have paid for the lifetime membership and had 360 ProShare for approximately a year and a half with no problems. I came to load it up today and it no longer loads, it looks as though it is loading, the yellow smiley face comes up but then nothing happens, the smiley face disappears and it is as though I have never tried to load it!

Are there any settings I can adjust or something? I am at a loss as to what to do now.

• Li
    Linh Thanh May 28, 2007

I think this was a false advertise to get us to pay membership then took off.

• Tr
    Tracey Jones Jul 03, 2007

I have problems w/ downloading the software 360 pro share . when it download on to my windows. I cannot pull the application up. I am a lifetime member. What are we suppose to do. I would like some feed back!

• Cy
    cynthia perez Jul 05, 2007

I have problems w/ downloading the software 360 pro share. When it download on to my windows. I cannot pull the application up. I am a lifetime member. What are we suppose to do...

• Co
    colin karton Jul 05, 2007

I downloaded the software, but when I go to search for a song or an artist nothing happens. I don't know what the deal is. What am I supposed to do or try...

• Ly
    Lynda wardley Sep 07, 2007

I have paid for, but been unable to access, this service for months. I have emailed them and no reply. I had to email them in the past as they overcharged me and they did reply and refunded me but I guess I am another statistic of this scam then...

Beware people!

• Pe
    Peggy Johnson Sep 13, 2007

I paid for a lifetime subscription and I cannot get the program to download anymore. I keep getting a "fatal Error" sign on my screen everytime I want to use 360 Pro Share.

Please refund my money or send me a new program to fix this problem.
    Thanks

• Oc
    Octavio Amezcua Oct 06, 2007

Everytime you try to purchase their subscription they always add something at the end of the transaction and overcharge! And when you realize it and want to go back it doesn't let you, it just pisses people off that you always want to get more than what is only wanted by a customer!!

• De
    Deborah Havens Oct 10, 2007

We have been using 360 pro for less than a year, yesterday it failed to load. How can we restore this service?

• Su
    SUZANNE CHAPRONIERE Oct 18, 2007

Ive paid a life time download fee for this, every time i try and get on there nothing happens, ive even tried re doing it with my other email address and there wont even take a payment.

• Gl
    Gloria Williams Oct 31, 2007

I can not get access to this program. How can I get my money back?

• Do
    donald hanner Nov 18, 2007

I also purchased a lifetime use of this program and now they say that I no longer a member and cant access the site to download it on my new computer. I have sent two e-mails to them and no one has answered me as of yet... whats up with this...

• Do
    donald hanner Nov 18, 2007

I also would like my money back!

Renee Eseny Dec 31, 2007

Paid for a 2 year subscription and has been almost a year and still having difficulties...

Marisol Mar 15, 2008

I'M a member and i can't not log on and get my beautiful music

• Ca
    CANDICE Apr 28, 2008

I WENT ONLINE TO PURCHASE WIN MIX AND TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I PAYED THE MEMBERSHIP IT TURNED OUT TO BE 360 PRO SHARE. I USED IT FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH AND KEPT GETTING VIRUSES AND NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO GET INTERNET CONNECTION OR MY MUSIC THAT I DOWNLOADED. THIS PROGRAM REALLY SUCKS AND I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO MY WORST ENEMY.

• Be
    Betty Taylor May 13, 2008

I paid for a life time membership and my computer when down now i don't have it is there any way I can get it back?

• Be
    Betty Taylor May 13, 2008

All i is the download so i can put it back on my computer now

• Lo
    lonleylover23493 May 18, 2008

I purchased this site at first i only wanted a years subscription but they took a lifetimes subscription from my bank and after complaining to them we came to an agreement to where some money was returned, but i still get the full life time subscription but now i cant find their web site anywhere now.

Jon Nikaido May 18, 2008

I have also purchased a lifetime subscription but no longer am I able to get service. Who knows what I can do? I want either money back or service!!! I am not here to complain, I am here for action!!! This company has to have someone who is in charge or held liable for their actions!!! Looks like theor have been enough people ****ed over!!! Let's band together and kick some ***!!!

• De
    dee May 18, 2008

I just purchase the lifetime use today and i cant able to access it. I want my money back!!! I tried to find a number for customer service but i cant find it. How can i get it? I really hate this.. I want my money back so bad this is not worth it!!!

reverend palmer sr Jun 04, 2008

i had to re-format my computer today. i am a paid life member of 360pro share and download allot of music. but now i cannot access pro share. if this keeps occuring i will be forced to contact the untied states attorney generals office and get pro share turned out of this country. we have many folks on our board of directors. some very powerful ones. i mean congressman and senators. so you'd better re-instate my pro share. you got three days from thsi date.

reverend palmer sr.

reverend palmer sr Jun 04, 2008

i paid for a life membership. i had to re format my computer. now i cannot get pro share. maybe a call from some one in power will make you re set my pro share. one business day from this day is your end if not.

reverend palmer sr

• Ki
    kimmy Jul 28, 2008

I bought life time of 360 pro share and it dont work what a scam i want my money back!!!

Joyce Longshore Oct 05, 2008

My computer crashed and I was able to download the program again . I even went into the firewall to let it allow 360 Pro.
    I can get the program up but it locks up as soon as I start typing a song. I can not even get into the sharing site to change any thing. Please help if you can. I added the program to my firewall and uninstalled the program and reinstalled but this did not help.

Joyce Longshore Oct 05, 2008

My computer crashed and I have had to reload programs. I added the program to my firewall and downloaded again but when I pull the program up it locks up.

• Fd
    fda Oct 05, 2008

for a good time call jennifer proctor at 414-469-2352.

• Ro
    royalblue0 Mar 16, 2009

I purchased their lifetime membership, whilst downloading music one of their files infected my computer with a virus, necessitating using the recovery disk which wiped my hard drive. There seems to be no way at all of contacting them to get the download information again. A lot of their tracks contain viruses, I would now like my money back.

Does anone have any idea of how to contact them?

• Ra
    Randhir h singh Apr 16, 2009

the programme 360 proshare does not work and i have been charged 67.86 dollars on April 12 to my visa card and will like to get a refund
    so please help
    thanks
    Randhir H singh
    [email protected]

jo mama Jul 10, 2009

is the company seeing how many complaints they can rack up before fixing or is it a money scam

• Se
    Sergio Rosales Oct 29, 2009

My name is Sergio Rosales I nedd to dowload the 360 proshare program I bought it but it does not work can you help me?

• Se
    Sergio Rosales Oct 29, 2009

My program does not work I need to dowload again

• Lo
    LOL!! Dec 04, 2009

Noobs! Don't pay for programs to download music when you can find it for free, lol

• Ke
    kezzalee Mar 01, 2010

have tried loading 360 pro share for the last month and it wont load at all

• Da
    danlvaughn48 Apr 11, 2010

I purchased life membership from 360 pro share, have had it for a few months with no problems, now it will not open. tried closing firewall that dint help

• Da
    danlvaughn48 Apr 17, 2010

had 360 pro share for quite sometime...all of a sudden it wont open.Tried several help ideas and finally was told to delete 360 pro and re-load it from thier site. All well and good, however the site will not allow me to down load the sopftware...not even the free one...hmmmm...another rip off. boy is my family PO'd

• Cl
    Claire Vincent Jun 08, 2011

I paid 360 pro share to download music but cannot what is the problem??