Menu
R
Author of the complaint
5:28 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I should have searched complaints before using them! Bad bad bad company

First realize, I could be sitting here writing a positive review as an employee of the company. Businesses
Do that sort of thing all the time to push bad reviews down the list or dilute poor reviews.

We live in a “high tech computer age”. 2checkout.com is not able to credit my bank account with the
Refund amount due me from a purchase. Can you believe that? I don't. I believe it is a way for them to keep my money in their bank
Account.

I won't use this processing company or purchase from anyone using them again. Something stinks. They also required my pin number to process the transaction. Stupid me for using 2checkout.com. I won't make that mistake again.

More 2Checkout.com complaints & reviews

2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
2Checkout.com - Closed account
2Checkout.com - Buyer Beware!
2Checkout.com - parrot training book
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments