05' Harley Davidson Softailblack diamond service department

W

Bought a really nice 05' softail from black diamond harley davidson 2/20/2010 in marion, il. Had a "deadspot" in the carb when you are cruising and then nail the throttle ans the fork seals were leaking. They say that they will take care of that for me. Well... I have had the bike at they're shop 4 different times now and finally on the 3rd they did fix my fork seals, but I still have a "deadspot" in my carb... They had the bike for 3 sunny days last time it was there... On the rack for almost 24 hours. Finally I told them to get it off the rack and I would take it somewhere that would fix it. One of the owner's shad zimbro (great guy!) told me that they will take care of me but I should go ride and make an appt. At a later time for the carb. Issue... I agreed to do so.

Today is 4/10/2010... Just called to make the appt. For my carb issue... Spoke to kenny in the service dept. Who informed me that "at some point we are gonna have to stop taking care of this, I dont know how much farther
We can go here."

Well kenny... You need to go till ya get it fixed #! It has been at your shop 4 different times for the same issue... Wtf???

This is the second "run in" I have had with black diamond service... They tend to treat the customer as if they are doing a favor by letting you bring your bike to them and we are all [censored]es that have nothing better to do than to spend our day and our money at they're shop!!!