Complaints & Reviews

bv0701

My telephone number is +[protected] and my name is Olugbenga Odufuwa.

I bought a ZTE phone with IMEI [protected]. The model is BV0701

The screen has since been flickering and when I reported at the carlcare in Nigeria I was told the screen is not available on Nigeria so o should come pick it up and nothing done to replace the phone.

[protected]@gmail.com

zte z982 lost phone

I shipped out a phone for ZTE to repair July 16 with the prepaid label zte sent me. Fedex lost the phone so...

zte blade max cellphone

Bought the phone in April and had problems from beginning. Changing wallpaper, homescreen, wouldn't fingerprint lock. Etc. Took it back to cricket said they didn't know what was wrong. Suggested removing the cover they put on it. Helped. Then I dropped it the first time and the screen glass shattered. Gorilla glass!! I have had other phones and dropped them. Never cracked much less shattered. Won't fix it. Went to other screen repairers and its too NEW to repair. So wasted money. Not even a MONTH OLD.

lack of help and customer service

I have a locked ZTE phone. Telstra will not help me and says that it is a ZTE issue but I have been trying to contact them for the last 2 days via phone, facebook and e-mail and have no response to date. I try to phone the Australian call centre and all I get is the message of there opening hours. no-one answers. I have enquired through facebook but no-one wants to answer and I am still waiting for an e-mail response.
What is the issue? Does ZTE in Australia no longer exist? Who can I go to for urgent help. I need the information off my phone.

• Updated by MichMac · May 09, 2018

Unfortunately I am finding that out now. I bought the Telstra brand phone thinking that it would be backed by Telstra. That was my first mistake. Everyone should be told that if you buy a Telstra phone you have no support and the company that is supposed to is not in Australia so you are in a whole world of hurt. Biggest mistake I made. I will be telling everyone I know. Do not bother with ZTE or Telstra phones. You get absolutely no support. Very costly mistake on my part.

zte max phone glass shattered

I have a warranty for 1yr on my ZTE max cellphone, but phone got so very HOT dropped it n glass shattered...

wireless data modem with wifi

I purchased the same from a local mobile shop. its price is — rs2498/. month &
Year of manufacture — 04/2015. model no — ac3633. its service plan — perpaid hsd. (sdca : west bengal). its name — reliance pro 3 of 14.7mbps. from the very beginning it is not functioning. now I am feeling very much helpless. i
Do not know what should I do know. please do the needful, so that I can use
It properly. either it should be repaired, or it should be returned. if not possible I want my money refund.

• Updated by Bibhas kumar sarkar · Aug 17, 2017

I am very much anxious with my use less Dongle.Please do the need ful as early as possible .Regards, Bibhas kumar sarkar .

phone

I bought a new phone last mouth after dropping my phone in the toilet and I bought a ZTE phone this mouth I had to buy a S D card because my phone memory is running out, so I buy the SD card from Walmart Mart and I'm having trouble getting my phone to pair up so I go to the phone department at Walmart to be told to call the teach department at straight talk boy was that a joke I got no where with that and no real help but hang up on. I have had no trouble out of straight talk before this last to mouths very disappointed with the service I have reserved

customer service

I want to remove caller tune from my mob. [protected]. The line of Tata Customer Service is always getting busy. I cannot contact to any customer executive. Kindly help.

• Pe
    peculiar Mar 08, 2010

i want my mobile phone number 0755324122 to be unsubscribed to stop recieving messages

charity joy Apr 24, 2013

hello... i was just wondering why my zte v9 light android tablet hanged up while i was uploading some of my photos on my fb account? i turned it off and i opened it after a few minutes, but it's just hanged up. i can't opened it. what should i do? please help me. or maybe you have branches here in Bacolod City, Philippines to repair my zte tab.

aroy Mar 03, 2016

I PURCHASED A ZTE BLADE BUZZ V815W ON 20-09-2015. SINCE LAST 7 DAYS THE SET AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHED OFF AFTER 20-30 MINS. OF SERVICE. I HAVE TO DISMANTLE THE BATTERY AND AFTER WAITING 1 MIN I HAVE TO MANTLE THE BATTERY AGAIN TO OPEN THE MOBILE. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME... MY EMAIL ADDRESS ... [email protected], mobile no. 9007563558

aroy Mar 03, 2016

I have purchased it on 20-09-2015 through flipkart. Zte balde buzz v815w...Imei/ serial no.[ na]. The set is hanging after 20-30 mins opening. Then i have to dismantling and mantling the battery to restart it.

services suspended for wrong reasons

I bought a zte cdma1x data card on the 17th of january,2007. The no. Is [protected] and is a personal data card registered on my name. After using it for 4-5 days I realized it was not 'working'. On calling up customer care I was informed that my services had been suspended for negative address verification.. No verification had actually been done then... On several requests and reminders to the webworld showroom at maal road ludhiana, my services were restarted on 1st february.. Only to be resuspended the very next day... Reason given 'negative address verification'.
Must tell you that add verification was done one day prior to suspension of services.

One customer care executive says my address verified by the personnel does not match with that written on the address proof submitted... Address proff submitted is a certificate by my employer's on a institutional letter head.. It not only certifies my address.. It has the address printed on the letter head. I work and live in christian medical college... And I don't think there is any landmark more specific than the college in the city of ludhiana. I hope it is humans and not computers that check the proof letter.. Because it seems there is a lack of logical thinking on the part of whoever is checking add proof.
My services continue to be suspended.

I consider this plain harassment as I end up calling mumbai office daily.. Hold the line for nearly 30 minutes only to be told that' mam your services are suspended for negative av and we cannot say anything more.. Please visit the web world.'
I am yet to receive a positive response from the web world at maal road... Still waiting to use the card which now seems to me to be a redundant piece of metal. Since the card is not returnable.. I think I have been cheated of 4990/-

Aryan Feb 15, 2007

I also have some complaints with reliance R-connect Card. But related to Billing. I was provided the card with 3 months free internet connection. But they generated the bill in between and I had to pay the amount to get back my internet connection.

Moreover when you go for R-Connect with Reliance, along with the card ask for your billing date and use it based on day limit not on the monthly limit they provided you. I had a monthly limit of 1.5 GB so I heavily used in the beginning of the month But they generated a bill in between. I had used internet heavily for first 7 days so when they generated the bill on 8th My Usage was 600 MB Only But they divided 1.5GB/30 = 50MB /day for 7 days 50 * 7 = 350. So I had to pay for rest of the 250 MB as (250 x 2 = 500). though I had just used 600 MB out of my 1.5 GB limit.

Dont expect to get reply from Reliance If you tell them your problem.

• Pu
    Pulak Biswas PUL Oct 27, 2018

I've Submitted my ZTE fone In Kolkata, , 15/09/2018, There are no response form service center, I'm Requesting to ZTE Please Return my Cellfone as soon as possible .

Mobile no --- 9614804898

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices