Zooskdating service fraud

N

I subscribed to your site at one time but have not been a member for quite some time. I asked that my profile be REMOVED, Male friends of mine who were also members at one time are still getting messages from Zoosk telling them that I want to meet them and using my picture. This is an out and out lie. Please cease and desist from using my photo, profile or former Zoosk name of toomanyshoes to try to lure men into joining.

• Vp
    [email protected] Jul 07, 2019

I agree with the reviews on Zoosk. I received a number of "profile views" which (as it turns out) may not be from real people but are generated by the "system". Apparently the "system" will also generate chat requests (based upon "similar interests") that do not/did not originate with the person they are allegedly coming from. Speaking to so-called "Customer Service" is one of the more frustrating experiences I have had in a loooomg time. Most of what you get is the representative reading from a prepared script, and it often takes 5 or 6 tries to get anything resembling a straight answer. I am subscribed to other dating sites and would rather not receive any messages than ones that are faked or scams, which seems to be the case with this site. I am (after only 2 days!) a very dissatisfied customer.