Zooskbad dating site

O

Please go online and read the many bad reviews before you sign up and give them your money for a subscription. I paid for a 6 month subscription and it was like throwing money away. They will also hit you a one time "activation fee"-25$ ! Cancelled the subscription which renews automatically if you don't cancel, and left the site after 4 weeks of surreal weirdness. Many people that are on there are not paying subscribers, so they can't read your messages to them if you show interest. It will show up on their end and then prompt them to buy "zoosk coins" in order to read/unlock the message. On your end you are also invited to buy coins so you can see if they read your message. You also get a badge on your profile that tells you "you're not popular" which can be remedied with you buying more zoosk coins. I found that a great deal of persons on there are most likely non existant and you wouldn't even get a reply and I sent out over 50 messages and got nothing back in 4 weeks. There have been many persons stating that they are mining facebook for pics and putting up false profiles - this I can't prove but there are many online complaints that have made this accusation. They also act like a big brother and monitor what you write on your profile and it is all "subject to approval" which can take a minute to all day depending on who is at the helm. So if you like authoritarian types that will read your every word then go for it. Forget about any customer service or them responding to any emails you send—won't happen. I sent 3 emails and got zero replies other than the standard "we received your email" - - I was "viewed" by over 400 gals in over 4 weeks and not one message nor were any of my messages responded to. I'm athletic in shape and my profile was tasty - - it's a business scam because nowhere in the site does it tell you that if you are not a subscriber, you cant receive or send messages—what's the point? Couple that with thousands of dead profiles that appear to be fictitious or are not even in the dating scene any longer and you got a weird thing indeed. Stick with match or pof — those sites are real and are self monitored - if you are a jerk to other members or your profile is in bad taste, then they will intervene and pull you down but you are free to write what you want without big bro lookiong over your shoulder. They will not refund. Don't sign up for these scammers.

• De
    demtos Aug 26, 2014

I think Zoosk is a scam, i read somewhere that as a test a man sent out
    500 messages and got next to zero replies and didn't get to meet
    anybody.
    For myself i sent out several winks and got similar replies from all,
    along the lines of "tell me more about yourself" They all replied within
    30 seconds. Trouble is none of them were online at the time! It's a
    miracle????
    I also sent Zoosk 3 emails queering things and never got any replies.
    They also deducted £2 more from my account than they stated
    in the email confirming my subscription.
    FINALLY CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. NOT AS EASY AS YOU MIGHT THINK.
    THEIR TELEPHONE IN THE UK ONLY DEALS WITH MESSAGES. NOBODY THERE TO
    ANSWER YOUR CALL. THEY CLAIM TO CONTACT YOU BACK WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS
    BUT AS A PRECAUTION I HAVE CANCELLED ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS THROUGH MY
    BANK.

IS ZOOSK A SCAM... I DEFINATELY THINK IT IS.

• De
    demtos Aug 26, 2014

I think Zoosk is a scam, i read somewhere that as a test a man sent out 500 messages and got next to zero replies and didn't get to meet anybody.
    For myself i sent out several winks and got similar replies from all, along the lines of "tell me more about yourself" They all replied within 30 seconds. Trouble is none of them were online at the time! It's a miracle????
    I also sent Zoosk 3 emails queering things and never got any replies. They also deducted £2 more from my account than they stated
    in the email confirming my subscription.
    FINALLY CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. NOT AS EASY AS YOU MIGHT THINK. THEIR TELEPHONE IN THE UK ONLY DEALS WITH MESSAGES. NOBODY THERE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL. THEY CLAIM TO CONTACT YOU BACK WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS BUT AS A PRECAUTION I HAVE CANCELLED ANY FURTHER PAYMENTS THROUGH MY BANK.

IS ZOOSK A SCAM... I DEFINATELY THINK IT IS.

Comment Guidelines