ZoobooksFraud

D

I placed a subscription order for Zoobooks magazine which had a 100% Moneyback Guarantee:

"100% Money Back GUARANTEE: If you ever decide Zoobooks isn't for you, we'll refund your money in FULL, EVERY penny back--No questions asked"

After receiving the magazine and finding it was not for us, I cancelled the subscription and asked for a FULL refund. I was informed that I was entitled only to a refund of unserved issues. They claim that their guarantee clearly states that; however, as is evidenced in the actual guarantee reprinted above (which I have a copy of), it does not say anything about partial refunds. The primary reason I tried the magazine in the first place was because of the supposed FULL 100% money-back guarantee. Repeated requests to the company for a FULL refund have been returned with a form letter claiming that they only provide refunds for unserved issues. It is apparent that they either changed their guarantee policy at some point or that they are an unscrupulous business.