Zone Fitnessfees I know nothing about

My name is helen langa, the gym recently contacted me and told me i'm owing more than r5000.00 for missed payments that had absolutely nothing to do with me because I instructed them to debit my account. No one is willing to assist me in this regarding and it is so frustrating. I went to the gym and a guy who assisted me emailed the query to the head office but i'm still unable to get help. Zonefitness is failing dismally to resolve my complaint. They keep sending me from pillar to post.

Comment Guidelines