Zillow.comwrong location and inaccurate value

Several years ago, Zillow showed my home in two different locations in same community. I contacted Zillow, but nothing was done nor was i advised how to change it. Thus, my address showed up on both sides of street. In an attempt to change it, i was able to go online with help from Zillow, but still couldn't get it removed so i tried to delete with no luck. I thus, started deleting bedrooms, baths, etc., so now it is listed as a studio condo. We don't have studio condos, but how frustrating and they assigned an arbitrary estimate to this
phantom house. The biggest aggravation is they consistently list a lower value than the actual price and in fact, have priced smaller homes (which sell for less) in my community with larger estimate than my bigger (more sq footage) home. I have had my home on market (not currently for sale) before and think this has to affect potential buyers. Use another source, don't use Zillow...

• La
    laurie trahan Apr 12, 2015

My home is grossly under estimated ! Who do I contact to fix this ! I cant find a number to call to speak to an actual person. Thank you!

• Go
    Gormake Nov 05, 2012

Zillow is crap. They have totally inaccurate information about my house and there is no way to correct it.

• Ao
    Aopper Sep 04, 2012

The estimates on house prices are really off. most do not ecen make sense. we sold a house for 120k above the hoghest estimate on zillow. ridiculous...

• Wa
    Walker Sep 03, 2012

The estimates on house prices are really off. most do not even make sense. we sold a house for 120k above the honest estimate on zillow. ridiculous...

• Ko
    Komesmate Apr 24, 2012

Zillow.com is a scam. They had our home listed as for sale last year when it was not. It took me weeks to get them to remove it. Then a few months later it was back up again, once more for sale! My home has never been for sale & I finally got them to remove the second listing. If I see it up there again I plan to sue!

• Oc
    oceandrive22 Apr 15, 2012

I found this estate agency at Zillow.com and they have promised to find a house that will meet my requirements. I paid security deposit for a house that I’ve chosen but when it was time to close the deal they backed off without refunding me my money.

• Mo
    Moole Jun 20, 2011

Zillow lacks transparency with its users and public, zillow games the people and thrives off of bad news.