yugster.comI can't return charger

W

I ordered nikon camera plus 2g memory card plus $49.99 battery charger from yugster.com. Then I understood that I don’t need a charger as I had old one. However, I was told the items were sold as a bundle deal and I had to return everything to get refunded. Each item was listed separately, not as buy camera get this included…

• Th
    Thepointisweb Thepointisweb Sep 10, 2018

I have bought a computer that according to the description, any normal person thinks that it is a new product and in perfect conditions. However, they disrespected me by sending me a product completely damaged, broken, scratched everywhere, they as a company are a lack of respect and should not exist more and deceive more people.

• Je
    Jerry Roell Aug 20, 2018

As soon as I reached the GOLD LEVEL my emails stopped. Could not find any way to correct the problem including CUSTOMER SERVICE. After getting the daily emails for over 5 years they cut me off.

SCAM?