Yext Computer Repairfraud

N

Total Scam ! Beware ! ROGUE BUSINESS. Their promise was to generate leads and business. Monitor phone calls to our business that come from their advertizing, charge us for calls that actually generated business. They charged us $390 for 13 phone calls of people asking about hours of operation and if we are open. They also have legal scam artists working for them that credit card companies can't refute.
BEWARE. Wonder why federal law enforcement agencies do not go after this company ?

• We
    wefixcomputers Jul 27, 2010

They state clearly that you will be charged for any phone call relating to your business. I was actually rather pleased that my first month I received 13 phone calls, and generated $290 of income while only spending $230 with Yext. Advertising is all about getting someone through that door the first time, then treating them well enough that they will come back again and send others to you!

Yext is in no way a scam.

I am not employed by Yext or affiliated with them in any way.

Nasser Abunab Jul 27, 2010

They fixed the problem and credited me $240 that was used towards subscribing to monthly service. Customer rep. was professional.

Nasser Abunab Jul 27, 2010

Its pretty obvious that who ever subscribes to the pay per phone call service will be taken. I do not like to see other people trapped by this company. No matter how professional the customer service managers are, the service being sold is a scam. They need to sell something of real value to customers. If total income from yext calls is $290 and $230 is paid to yext ! Then you are working for them. I wish I did some homework before giving them my credit card info. I got trapped twice now and shame on me.

• Ct
    CtrlZComputerRepair Aug 09, 2010

I recently opened a computer repair business and received a call from them after only two months of being open. The call happened while I was closed, and the message that was left seemed very professional and promising. Then, after a quick Google search which turned up pages of negative experiences with them, I decided not to give them a call back. A week later they call back with the same sales pitch, and I calmly and politely explain that I researched their company and was only able to find negative information, so I'm going to pass on their services. The sales rep then just said "You need to learn how to run a business.", and then abruptly hung up. It seems to me that a legitimate company would try and defend their practices rather than resulting to personal insults.

Nasser Abunab Jan 03, 2011

Please do not let this company scam you. The nice professionals and the rude attendants have nothing of value to offer. DO NOT GET TRAPPED.