Yes Louisvuittonitems not received/bogus tracking no.

C

I paid last august 18, 2009 through my credit card after 3 days they give me a tracking no. but when i checked/traced it with different courier its INVALID. I t emailed several times but they never replied and their instant 24 hr service is not working.

• Ni
    nihal alaa Sep 21, 2009

do u know any information or how to contact them/.>??

• Cu
    Curious2 Oct 06, 2009

Hv you received your items? Where is yr country?

• Tr
    truthbetold1111 Oct 07, 2009

have u googled that website lately??
    Its non-exixtent.

i think its a scam

• Li
    limo Oct 12, 2009

I paid for 2 bags from this website in August 2009 and i haven't receive them but i went back to check the website and it looks like it does not exist anymore.I know they do have other websites but i do not know the name so if anybody know the other website or their number can the let me know please.

• He
    Heidi74 Oct 23, 2009

ooooh, I must have been lucky! I ordered (& received) 2 purses from them in June of this year. Both are excellent copies. Seems like they must have been rumbled now though as I can no longer gain access to their website

• Db
    dbody Nov 30, 2009

I ordered several times and had no problem, their quality of the product is great wonder what happened. i think someone thought their product was to close of a replica and reported them.

• Ph
    PhilG Dec 05, 2009

its one of the sites which have been closed by the UK Metropolitan Police this week (Dec 2009)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices