Louis Vuittondefective merchandise

D

Purchased a speedy bag from the Louis Vuitton store in Richmond VA for $600+ in December 2007. Noticed December 2008 it was beginning to crack up. To make a long story short, took it to back to the store thinking I could get another bag but lo and behold was told that my bag was not defective. That Quality Control determined from looking at the pictures of the bag that I had put lotion on the bag. I informed the manager why in the world would I put lotion on a purse and furthermore I never even wiped the bag off. Louis Vuitton is riping consumers off. We pay all that money for their merchandise and they treat their customers terrible. Let's spread the word to everyone to not shop at Louis Vuitton.

• Ta
    tangmir-com May 13, 2014

so if any interest, just tell me the id numbers or send me the link, then i will check the price for you ...
    contact me by email or msn :
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

24hours online severice .

Thanks a lot

• Bu
    Buckleboy Feb 25, 2013

Luxury items are just that, luxury items. Treat them as such and they will last. The mindset of "I spent a lot of money therefore it shouldn't be doing this" is not a luxury mindset. Use the rule of thumb "This item cost a lot of money so I should treat it as such." Not "this item cost a lot of money so I should be able to do whatever I want and it should last!" Same rule applies to everything in life. Want your tires to last longer, don't drive your car for every trip. Want your $200 parfum to last, use it less often than your $75 perfume. Drive your Bentley into a telephone pole and it will show effects of the crash just as your BMW will. Not rocket science.

• Pa
    Palatio Sep 14, 2012

It bad quality

• Tr
    trustfundbaby Jul 19, 2012

I strongly agree with everyones comments on here.. LV goods are now made in 3 different places. 1) France 2) USA 3)SPAIN. If and when in the near future you are itching to purchase something from them, take time in taking a quick look inside the item and see where its made. One is better off spending the money in other things, like.. Vacation! Fine Jewelry and fancy watches!

• Do
    dontbuyLV Jul 26, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I will no longer purchase LV products. Too bad for them, I'll have to find another $1000+ purse.

• Wy
    Wyatt0429 Apr 24, 2011

I had the same thing happen that must but what they are being told to say. Went to the store in North Park Mall Dallas TX and the customer service is just as bad as he purse.

• Ai
    aishaaduae Nov 20, 2010

My manager purchase a Louis Vuitton ( Pegase 55) last September 2011 for 8, 800 EAD ( eight thousand eight hundred dirhams) in Marina Mall Abu Dhabi UAE and when he pulled the trap it just tear appart from the screw. We inform the place where we took it and they said it is a long procedure and we have to wait.. They explain to us that for filling of the complaint only we have to wait for 2 weeks and for the repair or for the replacement of the items we should wait again for another two to three months.. when we purchase that bag they didn't mention anything like that . The time we purchase it we didn't complaint about the very high price and now we have to suffer and wait.

• Lv
    LVanon Apr 04, 2009

With an experience like that, it makes one wonder if they don't just tolerate all those replicas because they can pass them off to unsuspecting customers when inventories fall short. As many know, Louis Vuitton doesn't even use real serial numbers that are unique to each bag. They use date codes, and many styles and thousands of items may have been produced on a given date. While some high-end designers are embedding high technology, holograms and other anti-counterfeit measures, LVMH does nothing. You really have to scratch your head at that. Or do they consider the knockoff market an unauthorized form of free advertising? Like they say in show business, any publicity is good publicity. Whatever the rhyme or reason, it makes no sense that a customer should tolerate defective workmanship.

In my book, this puts LVMH right down there with shoddy contractors, car dealerships that routinely deny warranty claims and furniture stores that deliver dented and damaged merchandise — three sources of more consumer complaints than just about anything else. The LV items I own will probably be my last.