[Resolved] Yes! Communities — water bill
I live here at Misty Winds in Corpus Christi, Texas. I live alone and I work 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week. And for the last couple of months my water bill has been from 1000 to 2000 gallons a month to [protected] gallons a month. I don't understand why my water bill has been so high. When I go to the office for help the front desk clerk will laugh at me and tell me that I just need to pay the bill and that's it! I regret, ever moving over here. Every month they shut off the water the whole day, without notice and without any knowledge of when it will be back on. And another thing I normally pay a dollar extra and they never give me credit but are quick request my money! The front desk clerk is rude, and not compassionate at all. They really need staff that cares for their residents. Not one that likes to belittle and gets thrills of seeing other people suffer.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent