[Resolved] Yes! Communitieswater bill

Y Review updated:

I live here at Misty Winds in Corpus Christi, Texas. I live alone and I work 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week. And for the last couple of months my water bill has been from 1000 to 2000 gallons a month to [protected] gallons a month. I don't understand why my water bill has been so high. When I go to the office for help the front desk clerk will laugh at me and tell me that I just need to pay the bill and that's it! I regret, ever moving over here. Every month they shut off the water the whole day, without notice and without any knowledge of when it will be back on. And another thing I normally pay a dollar extra and they never give me credit but are quick request my money! The front desk clerk is rude, and not compassionate at all. They really need staff that cares for their residents. Not one that likes to belittle and gets thrills of seeing other people suffer.

• YES! Communities's response · Oct 05, 2016

Yolanda,

We understand that your community manager, Jodie, went over your water bill increase with you. The water bill increase was due to the fact that you had a water heater leak and you had to replace your water heater. Thus using much more water than normal to fill up your new water heater. We understand that you told the community manager you would be happy to remove this post given your pleasant conversation with her in regards to your water bill increase. In the future if you have any issues or concerns please do email our Customer Service Department at [email protected] We appreciate your residency at Misty Winds.

YES! Communities

• YES! Communities's response · May 14, 2018

Yolanda,

Misty Winds is unable to locate you in their resident records so we cannot speak to your concerns at this time. Please email our Resident Relations Coordinator at [email protected] or call at 303.483.7300 and press 1 with more details such as your lot number and phone number so that your concerns can be addressed. Thank You.

• Resolution Statement

• Yo
    Yolanda Ramirez Oct 05, 2016

Thank you so much for all your help. And for the prompt service in trying to resolve this issue. I appreciate your help and kindness,

• Lo
    Loridokc Jan 23, 2017

Let's see if my complaint gets the same attention. I have been out of my home since the middle of July/beginning of August 2016 but still paying all bills including lot rent monthly and like Yolanda, I sometimes rounded up by a dollar or more until October or November when I was able to do auto debit. I have spoken with two of the office staff a minimum of 5 times since then either in person or on the phone and advised them of my situation. I am the primary caregiver for my terminal Mother and have been since I started staying with her. I advised office worker #1 of this in August as we had a long conversation because she said that she was also taking care of her mother and sister in addition to working full time. I was impressed. I made the old mistake of ASSUMING she had notated my account to reflect my situation or at lest that I wasn't staying there but you know the adage about assuming... I also spoke with her and the manager on various other occasions and told them (again) that I hadn't stayed there since July just to refresh their memory and again, no notation to my account. It wasn't until a phone call in either November or December when I called to ask them to turn off my water so the pipes didn't burst that there was a notation that I wasn't living there. Mind you, I had come in in October to set up auto debit. Had a convo with OW#1 about situation again, no notes. Called in Nov to ask about removing trash charge because, you guessed it, not there to use it, they removed the trash cans and removed the charges from bill, changed my mailing address so the statement would be sent where I'm staying. NO NOTES!!
    I call today about my water bill being 4.5 to 5000 gall per mo while I'm not there. They frequently average this but I wanted her to do an actual reading. She said, Their meters are very old and some don't work at all so they are charging so much forr person that is living in the house. THERE. IS. NOBODY. LIVING. IN. MY. HOUSE! !! And there hasnt been for six months. Her response: That isn't noted on your account until December! !!
    Then you need to do something about your employee who doesn't know how to note a @&%!!%g account! OK. Not what I said exactly but exactly what I thought!
    BTW I am not in Texas. I am in Oklahoma City. But the YES! tradition continues.
    Oh yeah, and the water here is off all the time too but we do get text aND the eXtra i paid was cresisted to my account. Woo hoo!

• Ye
    YES!Communities Jan 23, 2017

@Loridokc Loridokc,

Please provide us more information in regards to which community your home is located in and we would be happy to look into your concerns further. We were unable to locate you in our resident records thus far. Thank you.

• Yo
    Yolanda R Ramirez May 05, 2018

Well it’s been 3 years living here at Misty Einds and I am still having the same problem s with my sewer & water bill. And no assistance or call back from anyone . I have reached out to the regional manager and he never returns any calls. Instead of naming their company Yes! Communities they need to change it to NO! Communties! No assistance! No customer service! No help or No resolving any issues! Just Yes! We will take your money and we don’t take if the bill is correct or not! Just pay us! I don’t recommend this place at all! Say No to Yes! Communities!