[Resolved] Yes! Communities — unethical behavior
on november first 2017 i notified office of yes communities that i no longer needed my shed. i notified on 11/1 and was paid until 12/1. was notified that could not remove shed until 1/1/2018 and i was responsible for rent on the shed for december. i am not responsibile for their limitations and do not owe rent for december. resolution has not been resolved.
would spreciate possible solutions to problem.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Nov 27, 2017
We are working with your community and the regional management teams on your complaint over your shed rental. Did you give written notice that you no longer needed your shed on 11/1/17? If you only gave verbal notice, who did you give that verbal notice to and what was their response? We need this information in order to get this complaint resolved. Thank You.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent