[Resolved] Yes! Communities — scammers and liars
We came across A Yes! Community and checked out the place and we really loved it for its cleanliness and its looks. We decided to rent a spot in there for our new mobile home that we recently bought. As we talked to the manager and assistant manager we actually got a spot in there. I payed $541.41 in deposit and $80 for the application, $621.41 in total. As we where ready to move in we came in once last time to check if everything was fine and we had one BIG problem. The assistant manager told us that the spot that we made a deposit on was rented to someone else that came. Keep in mind that in a situation like this someone else would've gotten mad but I remained calm and asked for my refund back. They where really fast on getting the money but not as fast on refunding it. It has been almost 2 months since I asked for a refund and I have been contacting them to check on the status of the refund and every time they say that it's on its way. They acted in bad faith to us because they knew we weren't getting the spot we wanted but still asked for the money and cashed it real quick. We payed with a money order on May 13th and they cashed it May 15. For a place like that, I don't recommend moving there if the management is bad.
All i'm asking for is my $621.41 refund as soon as possible because the wait has been too long already.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Jul 17, 2017
We understand the community management team contacted you and learned that your address had changed and that you didn't set-up forwarding services through the post office so your refund check was mailed out to the wrong address. That being said, we have voided the previous check and will re-issue a check tomorrow that will go out Overnight UPS to the new address you provided to the community management team. We do apologize for any inconvenience and we have tried to remedy this issue as quickly and effectively as possible.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent